Why does my wife...

For some reason my wife thinks we need to have a 5 year supply of butter in the freezer, always. Still love her after 46+ years! And, of course I have no faults whatsoever.
1706837642866.jpeg

Why does my wife throw away toothpaste tubes with a dozen brushes left in it but has six partially used bars of soap by the sink?
For the same reason my wife has three open cans of (insert fruit here) in the fridge, and two open jars of peanut butter in the cupboard.

I, too, have no faults! ;)😂

My wife was yelling at her dog for something today, so what else could I do but say did your Mom yell at the dog like that. She instantly became [upset ] and said why did you say that? I said because it was fun,,, It was a bad idea.

I never question or point out things that don’t matter. Like the lid on salad dressing, olive oil, peanut butter, etc. etc. is never screwed down, just laid on top. I squirrel away extras so I don’t have to use the stale stuff. That’s hers to eat…

I told both of my boys when they were in their late teens and started dating that all women are nuts, All of them in their own particular way. One of the secrets to a happy relationship is to find one whose particular type of nuttiness you can deal with.

Both had issues with various partners before that nugget sunk in.

I never question or point out things that don’t matter. Like the lid on salad dressing, olive oil, peanut butter, etc. etc. is never screwed down, just laid on top.
Mine at least gives the lid a 1/2 turn; :ROFLMAO: drives me nuts.

Last edited:
I told both of my boys when they were in their late teens and started dating that all women are nuts, All of them in their own particular way. One of the secrets to a happy relationship is to find one whose particular type of nuttiness you can deal with.

Both had issues with various partners before that nugget sunk in.
Never date a women that has more problem as u!

My wife goes on “kicks” as we now like to call them. She’ll start buying extra of some random food item she is on fire for every week until we have gobs of it on hand... After a while though she’ll get sick of eating it and we’ll end up with a bunch of it just taking up space… So I just toss it out when she isn't home. If she goes looking for it later then I just play dumb. 😂

For some reason my wife thinks we need to have a 5 year supply of butter in the freezer
Bobisthebuttergal.com....you should've IDed that at a glance!

Taking one bagel then just hitting the paper bag twice to close it almost got me on the homicide docket.
I gathered myself and said, "Just hitting a bag lying on its side doesn't close it." She told me to......oh, never mind.

We use soap down to a sliver and then stick the sliver onto a new bar. That way we never have partially used bars hanging around. Works best if the sliver of soap is wet and the bar is dry.
We do this and I make our soap. Doubly cheap. Squeezing the toothpaste up the tube with the back of a comb saves us a fortune.

I thing soap bars are obsolete, but if the ladies still want them, fine.
I can't bring myself to buying a bunch of liquid when the bar serves the purpose just as well with far less waste. Water is the first ingredient in most liquid soaps. Why pay for the water when I can get the rest of the ingredients in the bar format.

Back