Why does my wife...

Why does my wife throw away toothpaste tubes with a dozen brushes left in it but has six partially used bars of soap by the sink?
Does she flatten the tubes as they get empty?

The soap thing...I do that sometimes. Old habits from growing up broke. But I also flatten anything in a tube as it gets empty. Lol

I just drag the tube over the edge of the counter, from crimp to cap. Quick, easy, and free. :)
Me too and then cut at both ends and the tube down the middle in true cheapskate fashion, probably driving my wife crazy but she tolerates my craziness.

Actually since OP posted in the humor section I wanted to post a picture of a cut open toothpaste tube like below and found what I posted. Didn’t even know these existed but makes sense, a tool for everything! lol.

IMG_3739.jpeg

Why does my wife throw away toothpaste tubes with a dozen brushes left in it but has six partially used bars of soap by the sink?
We use soap down to a sliver and then stick the sliver onto a new bar. That way we never have partially used bars hanging around. Works best if the sliver of soap is wet and the bar is dry.

Toothpaste habits......a roll of toilet paper darn near every day.....15, or so, types of shampoo.....multitudes of moisturizers and conditioners which are NEVER used.....and they say WE buy toys!

We have a rubber-band tensioned rollers on our tubes of toothpaste. I generally use only liquid soap dispensers. I find the idea of soap being used by more than one person and then marinating in a soap dish revolting.

Me too and then cut at both ends and the tube down the middle in true cheapskate fashion, probably driving my wife crazy but she tolerates my craziness.
No need to cut the tube open like that. Just snip the bottom and you can extract the toothpaste by sticking the brush into the tube, I've gotten as many as 20 or so extra brushings from an "empty" tube.

Why does my wife’s niece throw an entire uneaten rib eye steak into the garbage when cleaning up.

I say that different people have different values. My wife wastes as well. She grew up with servants and even though she only has me now, old habits are hard to break imho

Back