White Milk Or Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drink milk. I like it in cereal and as milk or cream are needed in recipes.

I will have chocolate milk or a milkshake like once a year.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
I want to get this in before ZZman does.
lol.gif
Which do you prefer...White Milk Or Chocolate Milk?

Lol.... I drink lots of white milk but love chocolate milk too.

2% white milk.In coffee and cooking.
When I was growing up there was a product called PDQ ,it was a granulated chocolate powder.It was better than the other stuff out there.Have not seen it in years.

With being diabetic I very rarely buy chocalate milk.But once in a while I will.mainly adding it to coffee.

Drink both, white or chocolate. Skim preferred, 1% acceptable. 2% is borderline, and whole milk makes me gag.

eyeofthetiger asked, "Why do they call it Ovaltine?". The name was Ovomaltine originally. I don't know the country / language of origin.

I assume it was shortened / streamlined when translated. Again, to English English or for the No. American market, I do not know.

Why do they call it Ovomaltine?

Again I assume there is some bogus heath related claim that it's good for your ovaries and is made from malted (sprouted) grains but I do not know.

I used to love regular Milk, now I don't drink it anymore. I use Almond Milk for cereal. If I want to drink it, Silk double chocolate Almond Milk. So delicious.

I'm not sure I've ever seen this before, but I'm certain it would probably go great in something warm
coffee2.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
My favorite.

Originally Posted By: earlyre
Chocolate Milk, Black Socks, coffee with 2 cream & 2 sugars, Pepsi Over Coke, Dr.Pepper over Pepsi, Coors Banquet, Android, Briefs, Xbox, Ford, Wix Filters, LED over Incandescent, James May, Conan O'Brien, "Weird Al", JFK blown away, what else do i have to say.

How Confy are your briefs?

White milk, preferably whole, fresh from the cow, strained of "stuff" (cow poo, hay,)
and boiled for safety.
You better not get between me and milk crust on top.
Get a big bowl and some fresh polenta. Pinch of course salt mandatory.
Life is good.

Have the same milk, hot, 2-4 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (dutch preferred), mix in a large mug,
get on the porch and enjoy the sunset.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Next thread "what color socks do you prefer?" Toss a few youtube videos in just to up the post count. LOL

Trav,

I dare you to make a thread about those golfball shape motorcycle helmets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back