Where else to buy Rotella?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a super huge fan of Rotella synthetic 5w-40. But for the past month they have not been restocking it at my local walmart. No quarts no gallons nothing. Where else can I go to purchase this oil? Pep Boys and Auto Zone don't have it either. I'm in the Los Angeles area by the way so it is entirely possible that here in Commiefornia it's been made illegal because it's good stuff. But seriously where else, we don't have truck stops here either so no to that. Oh yeah I'm new so don't know how this works. But as an oil forum I'm hoping the subject of motor oil does not cause a flame war here.

I think it was a joke...

Try an industrial oil distributor. Ask the department manager at wal mart to order some. Try a truck stop. Get another forum member to ship you some...

JMH

Ask your local Auto Zone if they can get it from another store. It's stocked at most Auto Zones. A few months back, a Rotella rep came by our store and gave us a bunch of stuff and asked us how things were selling. I asked him why we didn't have the Rotella Syn and he told us that we should. Lo and behold, a few weeks later, Rotella Syn was delivered.

Ask one of the gray shirt employees to get some from another store.

Sorry about that...I think I bought it all! Seriously, I have been able to find it within the last two weeks at Walmarts located at Simi Valley, Newhall, & Porter Ranch (118 fwy). I have also seen it in lots of Kragen Stores.

Dan

Originally Posted By: mitchcoyote
Do you have Tractor Supply stores there?

yup our TSC has tons of the stuff.

is shell switching to cj-4 Rotella Syn formula or something cause its pretty much all gone no matter where i go here in AZ as well. and from the sound of it most of people that like it cannot easily find it right now.

Oh nooooooo! It's the end of the world! I need to stockpile it asap.
crazy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back