Where can I find Amsoil Locally?

When I renew do I use a code or something, or do you have to do it?
I was confused earlier, I remembered the code but was his referral number, goto the Amsoil website and when you place your order just enter it in there. The PC is preferred customer and what I was thinking when I referenced discount and being in that program is totally worth it and you will actually save more in the end especially for Amsoil users.

Thank you Ed, that worked in a roundabout way. The closest one listed is an axle shop, they only carried gear lube but he sent me to a service shop, also a Napa, very close by. I called, she said she had it, she pulled a bottle for me, quoted me $17. I picked it up this morning but after adding “shop supplies/haz waste” of $6.50 & tax it was $26. One qt. of SS 0w-30

The AMSOIL Depot
100 El Camino Real
San Carlos CA 94070

Dealing with the staff of one can be trying and tiring. Grumpy cat. Try some catnip?

That place has been there forever. That area used to be my route 20 years ago it was there then. Lol

I did. Only game in town. When he told me the total my first impulse was to walk out.
Yeah sometimes you just gotta go with it, I checked online again and the local lady that owns the Carquest in the next town over is no longer listed but she was at one time. For future reference just use @Pablo referral number on the Amsoil website and sign up to be a preferred member so that way you won't be getting gouged and helping a fellow brother out.

You could have bought a quart of Supertech, Castrol, etc for 1/3 the cost of that.

Can't believe the person that rang that up didn't remove those made-up charges....
It is California ya know so there's that.

, she pulled a bottle for me, quoted me $17. I picked it up this morning but after adding “shop supplies/haz waste” of $6.50 & tax it was $26. One qt. of SS 0w-30

Reminds me of a trip that I made to WalMart a couple of weeks ago. There was a mom and her kid taking up space at the entrance underneath a tent. As I walked into the store, the kid asked me if I wanted to buy popcorn for a boy scout fundraiser. I told him I might when I leave the store. I'd completely forgot about it until I was carrying my purchases out of the store, but he was still there. When I was exiting, he hit me up again. What the heck? I'll help the organization out. The mom and boy were selling bags of popcorn, all of it was void of pricing. I grabbed the smallest one, about the size of a sandwich bag, and the mom told me my bill was $17. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I paid for it, but I guarantee you that will be the last time. (She probably closed up shop for the day after she took my money)

You could have bought a quart of Supertech, Castrol, etc for 1/3 the cost of that.

Can't believe the person that rang that up didn't remove those made-up charges....
Remove them? He was the one adding them.
To add insult to injury, the date code was 082319. 4 years old.

Back