What are you watching on tv right now?

M'lady told me that I remind her of the main character guy on The Blacklist, so I started that. I didn't know James Spader got old and chubby, but I still took it as a compliment.

Been watching Broadchurch lately. Watched Good Omens over Christmas break. Don't have much lined up after that, not big on TV these days.

Watching Family Guy on TV right now. I’ve never paid much attention to Family Guy but it’s ok. I’ve always thought The Simpsons, King of the Hill and American Dad were better. And Family Guy and Bobs Burgers are ok.

I just finished watching the documentary about the Night Stalker (serial killer in California in the 80s) and now I'm watching Ford vs Ferrari.

I watch it free on PLUTO TV. I use my fire stick as I ain’t paying $$$$$ for cable
I won’t either. I am trying to get my parents to stream but they want to do what they are used too. We had to buy a landline to get the price lowered from $280 to $240 a month for cable, internet and now a phone. I don’t know many people who have cable anymore.

I won’t either. I am trying to get my parents to stream but they want to do what they are used too. We had to buy a landline to get the price lowered from $280 to $240 a month for cable, internet and now a phone. I don’t know many people who have cable anymore.

Yes, a fire stick or roku is all you need

Forged in Fire from very beginning. Awesome. Love this show. They know how to test a knife, sword hatchet or whatever you want to make.

Back