Walmart Mobil1 EP HM 5w-30 $19.99 free shipping

It still lets me add it. Also regular Mobil1 5w-30 EP is 19.99

BTW, they also have Pennzoil PUP 5w-30 for $19.99

1710680717057.jpg

I ordered one, not sure about this seller. hopefully its not fake.

Yeah, seems the deal is gone, and no more $19.99 Pennzoil Ultra 5w-30.
Lets see if my order arrives

"Sold and shipped by Decorative Interiors"

Hope you don't get a jug of used oil.

Hopefully with Mobil1 its easy to see, there is a foil seal. I only ordered one because I was not sure in the seller. Good news its backed by Walmart market place, so if its fake/used oil you can always complain to Walmart.

Sounds like a fake state that I've seen common. There's nothing "Decorative Homebody" about oil. I'd cancel your order.
too late, lol. Anything wrong with it, I will dispute it with Walmart.
It has a free return, and with walmart market place you can drop it to the store
"If you want to return an item sold and shipped by a Marketplace seller, you can return it to a Walmart store within 30 days without a box or shipping label."

too late, lol. Anything wrong with it, I will dispute it with Walmart.
It has a free return, and with walmart market place you can drop it to the store
"If you want to return an item sold and shipped by a Marketplace seller, you can return it to a Walmart store within 30 days without a box or shipping label."
You won't get anything to return to the store. It's your call & let us know what happens.

There is tracking number, and then you can dispute through walmart and finally credit card. Will see, I got time for disputes 😀
Yep, the tracking# is how you're fooled. There is zero out of ten chances you will get this oil. You've been warned. If you have time & money to tie up for this scam have at it.

Well, it does sound fishy, glad I only ordered one.

There is another one going on right now from a suspicious seller that now says Decorative Premium LLC.

1710712686944.jpg

Just got two 5 quart jugs of M1 regular flavor for $19.99 + tax, free shipping. Was from a retailer through Walmart, though. We'll see how they're shipped.

Back