Quaker State Euro Synthetic 5w-40 $18 for one gallon jug with free shipping (but must pay sales tax)

So. . . Lucky me. The account on eBay has been flagged. No more items available from them. I never got the jug. Contacted USPS and they told me the provided tracking is not to my address, and it was for an item only 5oz weight, which is definitely not a 5qt oil jug.
The Seller is offering a refund, but I am fighting for a replacement item as I want to get the deal.
Something definitely wrong here, and if push comes to shove I will just get the refund.

I read some of the reviews for this seller. It looks like multiple people had issues with items not delivered, wrong, broken, etc. Each positive feedback stated that in the end the item was replaced though.

So. . . Lucky me. The account on eBay has been flagged. No more items available from them. I never got the jug. Contacted USPS and they told me the provided tracking is not to my address, and it was for an item only 5oz weight, which is definitely not a 5qt oil jug.
The Seller is offering a refund, but I am fighting for a replacement item as I want to get the deal.
Something definitely wrong here, and if push comes to shove I will just get the refund.

I read some of the reviews for this seller. It looks like multiple people had issues with items not delivered, wrong, broken, etc. Each positive feedback stated that in the end the item was replaced though.
How is the account "flagged", what does that mean?
Too bad you did not get the item. eBay's guarantee is your money back, not a guarantee of the item no matter what.
Good luck though. The seller seems to try to satisfy his/her customers.

How is the account "flagged", what does that mean?
Too bad you did not get the item. eBay's guarantee is your money back, not a guarantee of the item no matter what.
Good luck though. The seller seems to try to satisfy his/her customers.
My guess is that someone like me who did not get the item reported them and the account was taken down. I did get a refund, but I wanted the cheap oil. . .

My guess is that someone like me who did not get the item reported them and the account was taken down. I did get a refund, but I wanted the cheap oil. . .
I see no indication that the account was "flagged" or "taken down". I just see they have no listings at this time. That could entirely be their choice. Their feedback is currently 100% positive with one neutral feedback.

I got a jug tonight at WM.

Quaker state.jpg

Back