Under sink water heater

I thought of this but I cannot accomplish this due to the fact the under sink circuit is fed off the 120v GFI outlets along the counter top.
Kudos for your reading comprehension……you noticed I said the circuit was switched.

Attachments

• IMG_3841.jpeg
    IMG_3841.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 9
I’m leaning towards moving the tank across to the opposite side of the basement at this point. I’m paranoid about water damage from an under sink tank. I’ve went through water damage on my previous home, it was a disaster.
And the cabinet water damage in my case was my wife & I just got done remodeling the kitchen with all new cabinets so it was not what I wanted to see. :oops:

If you can eliminate an extra spot for leaking by moving the tank, as I did, would be an great solution & cheaper cost. If your shower is on the other side, after moving it, like ours is then you'll need to run the hot water line for a bit longer but in our case that was worth the minor inconvenience. Have a great day!

^^^ Good question.
I live in a townhouse and the entire place is drywalled and plastered, even the ground floor where everything mechanical is located.

Back