Twisted Tea or Mikes Hard Lemonade or Crabbies

Crabbies ginger beer is a special treat I get just a couple of times per year, especially if I keep the wifey happy.

IMG_20200414_204012.jpg

Most of these flavored drinks give me a bad headache if I have more than one. So, if I'm going to have several drinks, I usually stick to regular beer or hard liquor. It may be the insane amount of sugar in some of these mixers that doesn't agree with me.

Most of these flavored drinks give me a bad headache if I have more than one... It may be the insane amount of sugar in some of these mixers that doesn't agree with me.

You're not the only one. More than one gives me an awful sugar headache.

Of course, I'm lucky to make it to two. Acidity plus the sugar gives me terrible heartburn about halfway through the first bottle.

Mio (the squeezy sugar-free stuff you mix with water) and vodka (Tito's, usually) has been my refreshing drink of choice lately.

If your interested in keeping off the sugars and carbs...hard to beat White Claws. Less than 2gr sugar, 100cal, and only 2 carbs. Hard to beat. I think they taste better than Bud Light or Corona version.

All said....I'd prefer a REAL IPA!!!!!!! But 200 plus calories and 35+ carbs it's a killer at my middle age :cry: Yes I cry like a B over that! Otherwise hard to beat a Makers bourbon on the rocks with a steak.

They are preferred choice with moms and dads at travel baseball tournaments in the heat!!! Reminds me of Coors Light's as a kid playing volleyball on the beach ;) Warning, it's refreshing but light tasking for sure.

They are preferred choice with moms and dads at travel baseball tournaments in the heat!!!
Apparently they're a preferred choice of a lot of people because the employee at a local supermarket told me White Claw is experiencing product shortage currently, and so the only flavor they had available was mango. I picked up a 6-pack. Going to try one tonight.

OK, this thing is not bad at all. Not much in terms of flavor, but I suppose that's what you get in order to keep calories/carbs/sugar down. Certainly refreshing though. Can't taste the alcohol at all, for better or for worse. :)

OHOZVyfh.jpg

KR1YBq9.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers!🍻🤟🏻🇺🇸🇨🇦

sorry, I tried the white claw and others; definitely 🤮🤢

Attachments

• 896B15CD-2F48-404C-AC0B-29AB2DE17285.jpeg
    896B15CD-2F48-404C-AC0B-29AB2DE17285.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 17
Cheers!🍻🤟🏻🇺🇸🇨🇦

sorry, I tried the white claw and others; definitely 🤮🤢
Yeah, if I had a choice, I'd just go for a beer instead, but lately beer hasn't been agreeing with me - gluten sensitivity maybe?

Otherwise, a glass of this on the rocks will do nicely. Zero carbs. :)

D46cvzCl.jpg

Quattro Pete: I hear you. Brother has some of that and on ice I enjoy it. I haven’t had a beer since July, don’t miss it.

Back