Turtle Wax Seal & Shine Spray

I repeated my same routine over the week end by washing my Sonata with Meg's yellow Ultimate Wash followed by TW SNS over car body , molding and glass . After drying / buffing with a micro fiber towel I went back over the glass with a slightly dampened microfiber towel to remove any streaks or slight haze ... So easy , quick and with long lasting beading and shine - my last application was at the beginning of a hot Georgia summer and the water was still beading and shine was intact when I washed the vehicle Sat. *The only thing that would have made TW SNS better was to buy more of it when I first discovered it at WM for $6 per bottle - now it is up to $9 per bottle (but still cost effective for what it does , how long it lasts and the amount in the bottle) .

I repeated my same routine over the week end by washing my Sonata with Meg's yellow Ultimate Wash followed by TW SNS over car body , molding and glass . After drying / buffing with a micro fiber towel I went back over the glass with a slightly dampened microfiber towel to remove any streaks or slight haze ... So easy , quick and with long lasting beading and shine - my last application was at the beginning of a hot Georgia summer and the water was still beading and shine was intact when I washed the vehicle Sat. *The only thing that would have made TW SNS better was to buy more of it when I first discovered it at WM for $6 per bottle - now it is up to $9 per bottle (but still cost effective for what it does , how long it lasts and the amount in the bottle) .

Here is TWSNS after a month.

Woke up this morning to this (after rain)

[Linked Image]

After drive to work:

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by demarpaint
Originally Posted by buster
So this TW SNS keeps getting rave reviews on pretty much every detail forum I go to. Is there a product you can layer on top of it for added protection or is it better left alone?

Interesting, I'm thinking just the opposite. I'm considering using it over Jescar Power Lock.

I always thought Jescar Power Lock had awesome protection. Since I found Turtle Wax Seal N Shine, I was disappointed with the expensive product Jescar Power Lock. Shine N shine actually has better protection and tight uniformed beads.

Originally Posted by demarpaint
So this TW SNS keeps getting rave reviews on pretty much every detail forum I go to. Is there a product you can layer on top of it for added protection or is it better left alone?

Interesting, I'm thinking just the opposite. I'm considering using it over Jescar Power Lock.

Why use JPL when you can just use TW SNS only? The beads, protects and resist to chemicals better than JPL.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Malo83
Have half a bottle of TWSNS and half a bottle of Mothers CMX ceramic spray wax. mixed both in the CMX bottle and did both of my vehicles with Xcellent results, less residue from the CMX and nice smooth shine, gonna give another coat this weekend, before mixing I did one car with TW SNS and the other with the Mothers CMX, happy with the results, mixed the two and got the best of both.
cheers3.gif

I heard sealant over sealant causes a chemical reaction and removes the other sealant.

So Meguiars Hyper Ceramic Wax is better than Seal N Shine? I thought the HCW sucked.

Going over a month...just rained.

[Linked Image]

Yeah...nothing "special" about those results...see much better beading and water runoff from other products.

But the TW Ice sheep love their goop.

^ I'm not a fan of TW at all but used it based on the reviews over at Autogeek. Also, it's known more for its durability more than anything else.

Originally Posted by painfx
Originally Posted by Malo83
Have half a bottle of TWSNS and half a bottle of Mothers CMX ceramic spray wax. mixed both in the CMX bottle and did both of my vehicles with Xcellent results, less residue from the CMX and nice smooth shine, gonna give another coat this weekend, before mixing I did one car with TW SNS and the other with the Mothers CMX, happy with the results, mixed the two and got the best of both.
cheers3.gif

I heard sealant over sealant causes a chemical reaction and removes the other sealant.

Haven't seen anything adverse, great shine and water beading.
cheers3.gif

*Available at WM , quick and easy to apply with decent , lasting qualities - it's an easy product to like ... Conversely , I could shop at an online specialty store , pay 2x to 3x more + shipping for a boutique product ... *If I drove a high end sports or luxury car (MB / BMW) maybe I would consider - but not for a Ford , GM or Asian vehicles when TW Seal & Shine will do a very good job .
Originally Posted by HYUNDAIFAN0001

[Linked Image]

Yeah...nothing "special" about those results...see much better beading and water runoff from other products.

[Linked Image]

That is because you are a Meguiar's fan. Especially the Meguiar's Ultimate Wax. What is your opinion TW Shine N Seal vs the Meguair's Ultimate Wax Liquid base?

^ I'm not a fan of TW at all but used it based on the reviews over at Autogeek. Also, it's known more for its durability more than anything else.

I too was never a TW fan at all. I always thought it was a low end product for a novice. After watching youtube and hearing the hype. I decided to try for myself. I couldn't believe for under $10, the desire result was quick and easy. Durability was better the Jescar Power Lock and cheaper. I heard Jescar Power Lock is easy to apply and also a great sealant. Durability is good and good beading. TW SNS actually blows it away. The beading is actually much uniform and resist to chemicals better. Washing the car has never been easier with TW SNS. BTW, I am usually a Meguair's guy. Bought the XPress Wax then found the TW SNS and now stucked with TW SNS.

[Linked Image]

That is because you are a Meguiar's fan. Especially the Meguiar's Ultimate Wax. What is your opinion TW Shine N Seal vs the Meguair's Ultimate Wax Liquid base?

Until there is a product which not only performs as well (protection, beading, shine, smooth surface, UV protection, durability) as Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid...there remains no comparison with the TW product line.

[Linked Image]

Until there is a product which not only performs as well (protection, beading, shine, smooth surface, UV protection, durability) as Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid...there remains no comparison with the TW product line.

have you tested and compared them?

Thanks but I am sticking with my Jescar Power Lock. Glad you guys are satisfied with the seven dollar Turtle Wax.

[Linked Image]

Have you tested them?

I would like to see if it can resist chemicals better than TW SNS.

Last edited:
Back