Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions ceramic wax

Pretty much implies you put it on without cleaning the car, otherwise, how would you know "It will glue down all the road grime if you don't."
Well I washed it prior so no your vision of me applying this to a filthy car is incorrect. I did find out by spraying a panel and touching it with my human skin. Sorry I didn't elaborate it more for you. I actually touched the stuff. Guess I'm the only one on here that has.

Have used two bottles in last three years on our family vehicles. No issues during the time and liked the longevity of the shine and dirt repelling. I will move on to TW graphene liquid this year and see how it performs. I can always go back to NuFinish polish if all fails. :)

I've been using Griots 3 in 1 and like it a lot. I was getting low and decided to try the TW Ceramic Graphene Wax since I got a 20% off promo code from TW. Although slightly more labor intensive than the spray wax I really liked the results. Yesterday I received a bottle of the TW Ceramic Spray Wax and a bottle of their Ceramic Speed Shine I ordered from Walmart using a $15 discount code given to me as gratis because they screwed up an a rather expensive online order. Looking forward to trying both of them out in the near future. TW has definitely stepped their game up these last few years.

The product is far superior to most paste waxes. Extremely durable and easy to apply. I'm not sure where you went wrong, I would consider the possibility that you purchased a return item. That happened to me once years ago, it was filled with water.

9/10 it's user error. Detailing products can be finicky, with some taking time to get a hold of. Once you get used to them though you can make adjustments and adapt. I've found this to be the case with most detailing products. People either don't read the instructions, apply it on a hot panel, don't shake the bottle or use too much.

The product is far superior to most paste waxes. Extremely durable and easy to apply. I'm not sure where you went wrong, I would consider the possibility that you purchased a return item. That happened to me once years ago, it was filled with water.
This has a really nice smell, tropical like and is sticky if you spray a panel, touching it with your bare skin. I shook the crap out of it prior to using. Shook it while using. The product was genuine and not operator error. I applied sparingly as the label said.

I've used it couple of times on the car and I liked the results. Make sure car is clean and dry. Shake the bottle well and spray. Wipe with microfiber cloth. Done.

the entire Hybrid soloutions line is magic stuff, i love all of it. the max wax followed by flex wax is incredible, ceramic spray coating and ceramic wet wax are incredible. its all i use on all the cars.

I cant decide if I like the flex wax more then the ceramic spray coating followed by the wet wax/ my show cars have the max wax/flex wax combination the DD have the ceramic spray coating/wet wax combination

they are incredible performers, but don't over apply it

I moved to this from the Meguire spray on hybrid ceramic and I’m very happy. Wash first, apply, wipe with a microfiber towel. Easy as pie!!!

I struggle with my Black Rogue all the time though. Hard to keep the wipe marks off with our using many, many micro fiber towels. I’m just glad it’s protected.

Finally broke down and bought a bottle of this. Is it me or is this junk Elmers School Glue in a bottle with added scent? Spray the panel. Touch said panel. It's all sticky until you wipe off the excess. A glue that smells good?

So for performance:

I get better beading with the old school Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell at 1/3 the price. And this new SHS is not nearly as good as the old formula. Make sure the car is clean prior to applying the glue. It will glue down all that road grime if you don't.

It beads but differently than other real waxes. Nothing like carnauba or Turtle Super Hard Shell. Isa anyone impressed with this?
View attachment 160882
I don't know what you are doing......
I love the stuff. Easy on, easy off. Super glossy.
Easy 6 months of durability lasting with 1 coat.

It's a glossy as any carnuba, even more than some.

Maybe you got a bad batch or one that was tampered with.

It's in my top 3 wax sealants of all time.
I have tried dozens.....all with a wide spread in prices.

Contact TW see what they say.

This has a really nice smell, tropical like and is sticky if you spray a panel, touching it with your bare skin. I shook the crap out of it prior to using. Shook it while using. The product was genuine and not operator error. I applied sparingly as the label said.
I have used 3 bottles.
None of them were sticky to the touch.

You got a bad bottle mam.

If you want gloss try the graphene paste max from TW.
Wow....just unreal gloss and durability.

It was deeper glow than collinite 915.....which says a lot.

Back