Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions ceramic wax

Finally broke down and bought a bottle of this. Is it me or is this junk Elmers School Glue in a bottle with added scent? Spray the panel. Touch said panel. It's all sticky until you wipe off the excess. A glue that smells good?

So for performance:

I get better beading with the old school Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell at 1/3 the price. And this new SHS is not nearly as good as the old formula. Make sure the car is clean prior to applying the glue. It will glue down all that road grime if you don't.

It beads but differently than other real waxes. Nothing like carnauba or Turtle Super Hard Shell. Isa anyone impressed with this?
1686599367304.jpg

I use that stuff on just about everything…. Cars when I actually hand wash them, fan blades in the house (seems to help keep dust from sticking as bad), heck I even used it on my leather couch. Milk and juice just wipe right off even if it’s dried on and it doesn’t do that leather “squeak” noise when you recline anymore!

No problem here, either. Though the static dust collection a couple days afterward can be an issue. Solved by using TW Hybrid Solutions Graphene.

I use that stuff on just about everything…. Cars when I actually hand wash them, fan blades in the house (seems to help keep dust from sticking as bad), heck I even used it on my leather couch. Milk and juice just wipe right off even if it’s dried on and it doesn’t do that leather “squeak” noise when you recline anymore!
Guess if you want your couch glued together?? LOL

Most replies are about how easy it is to apply. Okay there's a lot more to it than ease of application guys. To me this isn't even a wax. More like a sealer like NuFinish. It definitely has a glue characteristic to it.

I might try Turtle's ceramic and graphene paste wax. These sprays are so temporary.
1686678249113.jpg

Put your glasses on sir and re-read what was typed out for you. Then come back with a better response.
I read it the first time.
Make sure the car is clean prior to applying the glue. It will glue down all that road grime if you don't.
Pretty much implies you put it on without cleaning the car, otherwise, how would you know "It will glue down all the road grime if you don't."

But of course, you're right and everybody else's replies are wrong.:unsure:

So it's easy to apply and gets your love vote? I like the old school paste waxes you had to use some muscle to remove. Stuff shined better and lasted longer.
It works good enough and doesn’t take long. I don’t need to spend 2x or 3x as long with paste wax to get a similar result.

You asked for opinions, which you got. There is no need to belittle those that responded.

Not gunna lie, its rather challenging to apply. If you apply like a real ceramic it is ok.

Where this product come out ahead is the gloss, and overall durability. A touch less longevity than seal n shine, but more gloss to make up for it.

I really like it for the price, and its longevity.

Back