Toyota filters deserve more cred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ... guess everyone on a chat board who says they like and/or use a certain brand product for whatever reasons is a "shill". Are members who say bad things about certain filters that have obvious problems "inverse shills".
grin.gif

Someone said you should always use OEM Toyota filters on a Toyota because of a 1M mile Toyota ... isn't that a shill move?

Here we go, the pot calling the kettle black. No need to get so worked up about it, it fair to challenge statements that don't hold water, its nothing personal. I make mistakes all the time but I don't believe this is one of them.

A bearing that falls within new specs and has no damage to the soft overlay has not been damaged by particle matter regardless of which filter was used be it FU, Wix or 2 pieces of toilet paper and a paper towel. That cannot be so hard to accept of understand.
Anyway no point in beating dead horse, you can have the last word.

Edit: Z listen man I don't like hammering on people and I admit I am not very tactful, if I did I am genuinely sorry.

Last edited:
Agree to disagree and move on. I don't appreciate you making false claims about what I have or haven't posted, and the challenge still holds for you to back up what you seem to perceive. Enough said ... go bother someone else with personal jabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back