Thrust Kick of 0w-20 Turbo 4s!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: PeterPolyol
^hahaha They put a picture of a hand on the heat shield bc that's where you feel if sport mode is engaged

What happens if I press the ECO button, and have it in SPORT on the shifter? Does it just turn off or do a burnout while shooting out fresh oxygen?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Butt dyno always seems more sensitive after chugging through all of Christmas eggnog.

Yep but don’t get sick on that stuff. Saw someone drink Tom and Jerry mix once and the end result was ghastly.

sometimes I feel very proud of myself, being born in Ukraine and reading these kind of posts it feels like my English is flawless

Originally Posted By: parshisa
sometimes I feel very proud of myself, being born in Ukraine and reading these kind of posts it feels like my English is flawless

You've probably abused far fewer drugs
lol.gif

After a lot of very demanding research I found this explanation
https://youtu.be/ak1QQ5rXKfw

A thrust kick is the feeling you get after getting the turbo replacement bill.
Example. “ the bill for my turbo replacement after only 36k miles of 0w20 use was Like a thrust kick to my balls”

Last edited:
I'm thinking he's talking about how 0W20 allows the 4 cyl turbo engines to be more responsive,as apposed to having more drag with a thicker oil.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Butt dyno always seems more sensitive after chugging through all of Christmas eggnog.

Read this too quick and though it said "butt chug ... the Christmas eggnog."

That is enough internet for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back