THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter had some problems with her car and did a search and found all the information she needed. She ask me to thank all the members because even a novice can understand the information provided. The members were all so polite and did not put anyone down. She said the site is everything her dad wanted it to be.

Thank you for helping my daughter.

Helen

Np
smile.gif

thankyou2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hr1940
My daughter had some problems with her car and did a search and found all the information she needed. She ask me to thank all the members because even a novice can understand the information provided. The members were all so polite and did not put anyone down. She said the site is everything her dad wanted it to be.

Helen

She found all information she needed with a search ?

She is better than many who were here for some years. Many didn't bother to search they just post questions, same question can be asked dozens of times within few months.

That's good to hear. I think most of the folks on this site would try to help others. I know when I post something to the Internet it is generally to help others or at least provide a little positive entertainment. This is the good side of the Internet. Tell her we're glad the site is living to her father's expectations and we'll try to keep it that way.

Helen

Good for your daughter. My daughter would have called her Dad.

Helen's daughter probably would have called her Dad, too, had he still been alive. Tony was very knowledgeable. It's good she was able to use BITOG resources as backup, in his absence.

Good to know that all our arguments differences of opinion actually helped someone!

I assume she was not looking for information on torn purolators and did not mention that she was cutting open oil filters without "certification"
23.gif

Glad she found what she was looking for.

Helen

maybe she could get a couple of her buddies to check out the site.bitog could use more female perspective, on various topics.have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back