Synlube MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: badnews
Well ain't his just great - no warranty

Information given herein is offered in good faith as accurate, but without guarantee. Conditions of use and suitability of the product for particular uses are beyond our control; the user therefore assumes all risks of use of the product and WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE
, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN RESPECT TO THE USE OR SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCT.

Badnews,I guess that says it all. Are you this negative always!

Every company has the same/similar disclosure for clients who may engage in abusive activity,and thus void the warranty. Every manual,contact has a clause for this!!

Originally Posted By: XS650
I'm anything but a Synlube fanboi, maybe if I have some snakes that need to be lubed someday....

To be fair, Miro was challenged to produce an MSDS sheet and he did. I suspect it was created because of a concern that someone would drop a dime on him for not having one. Note the date on it.

Miro also explained that Mirox is the parent company of Synlube and they do business under that license.

Of course, Synlubes BBB F rating and permanently yanked business license are hanging out there for all to see. There does appear to be something rotten in Denmark^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Las Vegas.

We'll I guess Denmark/Vegas had better get their act/game together! It's only been several decades now!! I have personally being doing business now for almost 10 years!! Nothing rotten about it!!

Originally Posted By: endeavor to persevere
P.T Barnum nailed that one....
He said every minute. Come to think of it,...was P.T. Barnum a con artist?,otherwise how would he have known!!

It's been forty years of prove for this lubricant now. What would P.T. Barnum have thought?

Originally Posted By: dsmith41
Look out everyone, Captain Kirk is here now!

He just beamed himself in again. Destination point Jean, NV. Sit tight for more of the Synlube saga.

Originally Posted By: Drew2000
Not to be glib, but the "Jean, Nevada" address from the MSDS doesn't seem to be any more than a intersection in the desert.

One of their addresses on the Mirox business liense appears to be an elementary school?

777 E Quartz Ave #9026 Sandy Valley, NV 89019

Originally Posted By: endeavor to persevere
Who could actually be brain damaged enough to buy into this scam????

Great question! Amazing how they continue to fight, when it is clear they have lost by a landslide with this group.
21.gif

This is kind of insane is it not? People checking out the addresses for Synlube and Mirox and Jean NV find no lubrication business. No, they find things like an intersection, a mailing place, and an elementary school.

By itself the above says a lot. Just think about it.

Remember that pic of that sludged BMW engine? The one that went 60K with no oil change?

Synlube victum?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trajan
It would do wonders if the captain would explain why this MSDS was created on 3/19/2010.

Give him some time to come up with a good reason, I think you caught him off guard.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
It would do wonders if the captain would explain why this MSDS was created on 3/19/2010.

Would you have been happier if the date was five years ago!! Then you would have said it's outdated,...correct?

The fact is,you have an MSDS up to date!!

Well, the good captain_kirk now has supplied a MSDS for Synlube. I would say about time. People have been unable to find such a MSDS at the Synlube website. And it is curious that the MSDS came out just a few days ago.

So we are making some progress I guess you could say. So now let us see the VOA of Synlube that is supposed to exist somewhere in some hidden corner of the internet. Since the good captain apparently knows where that VOA is-can we see it posted here? It is not as if the good captain would have to pay for a VOA. It already exists-correct? It should cost nothing to post it here.

Well if Captain Kirk disappears its because the Enterprise uses synlube to lubricate the warp engine and even though Scotty warned him about using it, the good captain ordered it put in and after 20k light years at warp 6 it degraded the dilithium crystals and the warp engine broke down.

Everybody please do not hold your breath until the VOA or UOA of Synlube appears!

We may never see this VOA or UOA of Synlube except in a galaxy far far away and a long time in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back