Superbowl - What's the Final Score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by OilReport99
Super Bowl: 0
I have no use for a Super Bowl : 1

You don't use the Super Bowl, the Super Bowl uses you.

I'm just surprised no one is predicting a higher score, both sides can score a lot of points quickly.

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Originally Posted by OilReport99
Super Bowl: 0
I have no use for a Super Bowl : 1

You don't use the Super Bowl, the Super Bowl uses you.

I'm just surprised no one is predicting a higher score, both sides can score a lot of points quickly.

That's amusing.

Oh COME ON!!!

I had it right but backwards!
mad.gif

Edit: Whew, now I feel better.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by marine65
KC has only one true weapon their quarterback contain him and the win is easy.
Also Andy Reid has a history of big game choking.
49ers are a well oiled machine.
I like the 49ers for the win by any score.

Em, KC has one of the best receiving corps in the game! They don't necessarily have a dominant, featured back but they have enough talent that they can sit Le Sean "Shady" McCoy
, one of the best backs in recent memory. Their defense had been suspect, but improved to one of the tops in the last half of the season...

I knew it was going to be a close game, but I didn't predict either team scoring over 30 points.

thought it would finish 24 to 20.

I'm glad it was the Chiefs.

What happened? Shanahan's play calling? Bad yes, but if it works he is a genius.
49er defense? They held Mahomes down for most of the game.
Goroppolo? He made mistakes, but the biggest problem was not looking for Kittle.
We didn't punt until the 4th quarter. The 49er offensive line broke down in the 4th quarter. Otherwise we win.

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
What happened? Shanahan's play calling? Bad yes, but if it works he is a genius.
49er defense? They held Mahomes down for most of the game.
Goroppolo? He made mistakes, but the biggest problem was not looking for Kittle.
We didn't punt until the 4th quarter. The 49er offensive line broke down in the 4th quarter. Otherwise we win.

Excuses, excuses
lol.gif

The last 3 games Mahomes was able to come from behind scoring drives to win the big games.

Good for him, that kid has a bright future in the NFL. ðŸ‘
A well deserved Super Bowl win for KC.

Most of the conversation at lunch today was that apparently the refs changed the honest outcome of the game again.

Originally Posted by P10crew
Most of the conversation at lunch today was that apparently the refs changed the honest outcome of the game again.

How?

Originally Posted by P10crew

crackmeup2.gif

Defensive helmets to the qb's ear and no call. Foot clearly in the white stripe at 1 foot line. And they were saying there were a couple other no calls. This all from KC fans.
Probably conspiracy theorists. I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back