Stupidest jokes - Please contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remembered this one when I was reading through 'Do you get used to hot weather?'

What's the temperature inside a tauntaun?
Lukewarm.

Two scientists walk into a bar, the first asked for an H2O, the second says I'll have an H2O too. The second scientist died.

A variation of the same joke.

Two scientists walk into a bar, the first asks for an H2O, the second says I'll have a water too. The second scientist asks the first why he felt the need to over complicate ordering a water by saying H2O instead of just saying water. The first scientist stared angrily at his water knowing that his assassination attempt has failed.
Similar:
Johnny was a Chemist's son, but Johnny is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, was H2SO4....

1630008701273.jpg

Here's a real oldie. Along with a lot of other classic folklore, my father learned it from his grandfather, who remembered the Civil War.

What's the shortest poem?

FLEAS
Adam
had 'em.
Sorry, not getting it. Please explain.

A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a beer. After a moment he hears, in a small voice, "Nice sport jacket." The guy looks around, sees no one there, shrugs his shoulders, and continues sipping his beer.

Another moment passes and he hears, in the same small voice, "Nice tie." Again he looks around, sees no one there, shrugs, and continues drinking.

After a while, he hears the voice again, "Nice cuff links." This time he calls for the bartender and explains what's been happening.

"Oh," the bartender says, "that's the peanuts, they're complimentary."

The State Grill and Bar is one of the top dining destinations in Midtown Manhattan. It's located on the 86th floor of the Empire State Building.

One evening, a mild-mannered gentleman takes a seat at the bar, orders a vodka martini, drinks it down, and orders two more in succession, at which point he strikes up a conversation with the fellow sitting next to him.

"You know," he says, "the air currents up here are amazing. If you were to step off the observation platform, the wind would hold you aloft." The other guy was rightly skeptical and clearly expressed his doubts.

The mild-mannered gentleman responded by offering to prove it. He walked to the edge of the platform and just hovered for a moment before reaching back and pulling himself inside. "There, why don't you try it yourself."

Cautiously, the second guy went out to the platform and stepped off. He fell straight down like a rock before splattering on the sidewalk below.

The bartender approached the mild-mannered gentleman and said, "You know, you're a mean drunk, Superman."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back