Struts for 2006 Acura TSX?

Tirerack has 2 flavors of koni, 1 flavor of kyb, and bilstein b6 listed for your car.

Searching on “Acura koni vs bilstein,” there’s a bunch of talk out there. Seems like bilstein may have a higher reputation by name, Im not seeing any complaints about koni. I enjoyed kyb gr-2 as a sporty shock years ago. 15% firmer than stock, but they’d ”let go” over speed bumps and things you’d thought would hurt. The one set of Koni’s I rode in years ago were pretty firm, in a track car set up to be firm. They did that very well. However, I’d probably lean more towards guessing bilstein as being a little more comfortable, and a cr@p-shoot as to whether you’d like those or kyb more. I think, if you like the factory ride, the kyb will be the closest and will hold up for a long time. If you felt spunky, I might lean towards bilstein next. I would not consider Monroe or Gabriel for a vehicle you intend to keep for a while. I would replace the top mounts too with new units.

Yes, and the European Accord as well. Since the day we bought it in Dec 2006, we have loved this car. My sister drove ours shortly after we bought it; she went home and drug her husband to the Acura dealer and bought one. I now service 3 of these cars; our 2006 and 2 2007s.
Did you get one with a 6sp manual?

Back