Sonic has peanut butter bacon cheeseburgers

It sounds good if it was made at Culver's or at home however Sonic is quite low on my favorite fast food places. Maybe I just had a couple of shaky meals though since I do not frequent the establishment which is clear across town.
Oh if it was Culver's I would have been all over it already and I don't have a close by Sonic. I've heard of peanut butter on a burger, but never tried it. I never thought to do it at home either.

This how I feel about 'blueberry beer' or any of the other 'crazy label' stuff.
Buy a Six-Pack? ...no, a 2 ounce tasting is all I want.
That may be the case for me as well. If there's much peanut butter on it, it would be very filling very quick and might only be worth a couple minutes of amusement.

As far as beers go I really don't like added flavorings. If I could only have beer that followed the German purity laws I wouldn't find myself upset. Its definitely easy to do too much to a beer. I'd be lucky to finish a 12 oz flavored beer and think it was still a good idea.

This how I feel about 'blueberry beer' or any of the other 'crazy label' stuff.
Buy a Six-Pack? ...no, a 2 ounce tasting is all I want.
Blueberry beer is pretty tasty if you like blueberries, but they have to be real not some added flavoring that a few brewery's use.

Personal favorite is Atlantic Brewing near Bar Harbor.

It sounds good if it was made at Culver's or at home however Sonic is quite low on my favorite fast food places. Maybe I just had a couple of shaky meals though since I do not frequent the establishment which is clear across town.
I agree. The last Sonic burger that I had was really mediocre. It reminded me of the steam tray burger patties from school lunches many years ago.

Back