So are we going to have an "official" XenForo issue/complaint area?

Yeah I can do each page individually, via my own browser print function, but it would be more convenient to have a "print/show as one page" button to click on. I tried your "/all" trick and it didn't work for me either.

On the old board software, you could put ' /all ' at the end of the thread and it would print to PDF (using appropriate PDF tool) as one super long thread. I just tried that here with the new software, but can't get it to show all pages as one long thread in print mode. I can PDF print each page though.

I know everyone has been busy so I have waited to add some suggestions.

1. It's hard to tell what's a Sticky and what's not. They blend together and aren't separated from the regular posts. Maybe they can have a border or a different shading?
2. Will we get the option to turn off the side bar on the main forum list "Latest Threads"?
3. Can we display a little more info on the mobile platform? On my phone I can't see a user's location (comes in handy for posts where a cold/hot climate may come in as a factor etc.).

Thanks for the hard work Wayne and other admins!

I saw the VOA attachments glitch mentioned already so yes, they're aware of it and working on it.

This isn't related to the forum s/w update, but since so many things are changing, how about changing the name of the "European and Import Oil" sub-forum to just "Import Oil" ? 😂

It's hard to tell what's a Sticky and what's not. They blend together and aren't separated from the regular posts. Maybe they can have a border or a different shading?

Looks like all sticky threads are still at the top of the forum page (not blended together), and are marked with a push-pin icon.

BITOG Sticky Threads.JPG

and are marked with a push-pin icon.
"Pinned" is used quite commonly across many platforms to designate posts or comments that stay at the top of a page. Many forums use this as does Facebook, Twitter, and so on.

"Pinned" is used quite commonly across many platforms to designate posts or comments that stay at the top of a page. Many forums use this as does Facebook, Twitter, and so on.

Yes, and they designate "sticky" threads, and are all located at the top of the page ... not "blended together and not separated from the regular theads" like some people seem to think.

I love the new board by the way. Really glad to have the notifications about activity on posts/threads.

How else could it be communicated ? Send a letter by mail, call people ?

If it were my site, I would add the info to the login screen if it's a common issue. Make life a little easier for everyone, especially all our older/non tech savvy members who will take the feedback the screen gives them at face value. That their username is gone.

Last edited:
In Dark Mode, I can barely see the page up/down "slider bar" on the RH margin. It's barely visible unless you find it and click on it. Would be nice if the little slider bar had more contrast. The slider shows up better in the other page color schemes, but not well in Dark Mode.
I think it's fixed - let me know what you think

I think it's fixed - let me know what you think.

It's still pretty hard to see in Firefox at least. the slider lightens up a shade when the mouse cursor is put on the small slider, but finding it first is still a bit challenging.

In Google Chrome the slider bar is pure white on a black background ... so it's easy to see.

In Microsoft Edge, the whole slider bar range is white, and the slider itself is dark grey and pretty easy to see.

So yes, it shows up differently depending on which browser is used. It's just Firefox that seems the hardest to find/see the slider.

Back