Snow is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 02SE

Typical. A personal attack. But definitely not with the intestinal fortitude to do it face-to-face...

The fact is that she didn't get there by herself to push an agenda. The question is who exactly paid for her to be there? Some adult with an agenda, who didn't have the guts to say their peace, and chose instead to use a child as a pawn. I guess the ploy works on some.

Wait, you're actually accusing me of a personal attack when it was YOU who inserted yourself into this conversation by quoting me and insinuating I had some personal agenda here??..now that's hilarious and pretty freaking rich IMO....‚

From here on out you shall be known as Mr. Alternative Facts ...‚

Last edited:
She's (either) a post turtle..
OR, she got there herself, and is therefore big enough and adult enough to handle the critiscism, having handed out considerable vitriol

Haven't watched her, I tend to avoid the news for some reason... fake or otherwise.

Guess that means I wasn't that foolish checking to see if my snowblower still worked. The auger drive had frozen up but one good kick had it engaging again. Neighbor asked me this weekend if I could keep his driveway free so I had better make sure I get everything running.

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

Typical. A personal attack. But definitely not with the intestinal fortitude to do it face-to-face...

The fact is that she didn't get there by herself to push an agenda. The question is who exactly paid for her to be there? Some adult with an agenda, who didn't have the guts to say their peace, and chose instead to use a child as a pawn. I guess the ploy works on some.

Wait, you're actually accusing me of a personal attack when it was YOU who inserted yourself into this conversation by quoting me and insinuating I had some personal agenda here??..now that's hilarious and pretty freaking rich IMO....‚

From here on out you shall be known as Mr. Alternative Facts ...‚

Yep, typical...

Unlike you, I didn't post any personal insults aimed directly at you. I simply said I'm more concerned by 'adults' that would manipulate and indoctrinate a child, and put that child in that position. Especially a special needs child, since it has been widely claimed that she has Aspergers.

Unless it was you that did that, it wasn't aimed directly at you. I did use your words as an example of what the 'adults' who put that child there might say when the agenda is inevitably called into question.

Unless it was you that did that, it wasn't aimed directly at you. I did use your words as an example of what the 'adults' who put that child there might say when the agenda is inevitably called into question.

What color is the air on your planet?

You replied to me using my words, that's very much a "personal" attack. Alternatively i could not make such a claim had you a) not replied to me directly and b) quoted me in your reply.

/end of story.. Mr. Alternative Facts...

Last edited:
As an example, I'll stoop to your level.

So I'm guessing you're a 20-something, living in your parents basement, and when you and 50 or so of your cohorts get really brave, you dress all in black, while hiding your faces (lest mommy and daddy see you on the news and cut you off) and go out and vandalize and 'protest'.

Originally Posted by E365
Originally Posted by atikovi
Maybe during the ice age?

Snow in the northern US portion of the Rockies is pretty normal by late August.

Temps have been running 24-32 degrees below normal in Montana and northern Idaho... Which is way way below normal. Any temperature that is close to 3 standard deviations or more lower than normal is quite notable. That is what is very unusual in this storm system. Places like Helena Mt and Butte being so cold temperature wise is rather atypical.

I wish the [censored] hole i live in would freeze over constant high temps and no rain for 30+ days i am sick of it.
Here is the weather forecast no break till friday but we need rain.
[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back