Welcome to Steelers vs. Bills at Highmark Stadium

Youz guys need to get with the 49ers. Brock Star for the win!
Levis is open this weekend; Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers are welcome.
Well, maybe not the Steelers, because the Raiders were the real team of the 70's.

Youz guys need to get with the 49ers. Brock Star for the win!
Levis is open this weekend; Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers are welcome.
Well, maybe not the Steelers, because the Raiders were the real team of the 70's.
We will certainly find out today if Mr irrelevant is the real deal or not. It’s in Purdy’s hands now.

I’d kinda like to see the kid win but I think they might be the only team left that the Lions can’t beat.

Just my $0.02

The Raiders were good in the 70’s cause of John Madden. The players though; partners and crazy. Steelers won 4 super Bowls then. Don’t think Raiders won that many. 🙊

My favorite Raiders were Dave Dalby and Ted Hendricks.

The Raiders were good in the 70’s cause of John Madden. The players though; partners and crazy. Steelers won 4 super Bowls then. Don’t think Raiders won that many. 🙊
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Somebody didn't do their homework.
1705351498680.jpg

We will certainly find out today if Mr irrelevant is the real deal or not. It’s in Purdy’s hands now.

I’d kinda like to see the kid win but I think they might be the only team left that the Lions can’t beat.

Just my $0.02
Last year I took my grand nieces to the Miami game; Garoppolo went out on the cart after the 1st series. Purdy came in and calmly took the 9ers down for a score, finishing on a pass to Juszczyk.

Kinda boring game, except if you are a Bills fan. Pittsburgh looks a little outgunned. The snowballs in the stands are fun though!

Kinda boring game, except if you are a Bills fan. Pittsburgh looks a little outgunned. The snowballs in the stands are fun though!
I won $250 on Steelers in a single poll. Yes, we suck. Penalties killed us. Pickett in late was a horrible decision.

My favorite Raiders were Dave Dalby and Ted Hendricks.
Don't forget that "Immaculate Reception" ripoff. If it hadn't been for that one it could've possibly been 4 SB's. Then there's the "Tuck Rule" game where golden boy Brady got the ball ripped out of his hands but they said he was in the process of re-securing the football, unfnbelievable, so there's number 5. Madden only coached them to 1 SB, I think Tom Flores got 2, along with QB Jim Plunkett. My favorite Raider is wide receiver Fred Biletnikoff. The NCAA division 1's best receiver gets the Biletnikoff Award every year. He was also MVP of SB XI where the Silver and Black beat the hapless Vikings. Good times to be a Raider or a fan of.

Last edited:
Back