sk tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have 2 Facom wrench sets, the metric obstruction set and the angle socket wrench set. I don't use either of them often but have no complaints with either.
DSC00137.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

Beta at one time was the OEM tool maker for Ducati and I owned several of their specialty tools. As far as I know Beta hasn't made the Ducati tools for several years and Ducati's don't require so many special purpose tools any longer.
Neither Facom or Beta are widely available here in the U.S. and you really have to seek them out if you want those particular brands here.

I see. I was Just wondering what your opinion was when comparing them head to head. :)

You guys must have gotten luck with S&K sockets. When I got a huge deal on a set of tools, they came with S&K sockets and most of them cracked under normal use.

Every other S&K tool has been perfect. I really like their flare-nut wrenches.

You can buy SK tools with confidence as the new owners of SK is Ideal industries and they are very committed to making quality tools. They have bought and rebuilt Western Forge, Pratt and Reed, SK tools and Apex torque wrenches. They make good products and stand behind them.

Originally Posted By: 1foxracing
Wright tool is available in Denmark

INTERNATIONAL TOOLS AGENCY A/S
Claus Glimsager
Vaevergangen 22C, DK-2690 Karlslunde
Karlslunde, Roskilde
Denmark
Phone: 011-45 5614 0926
Fax: 011-45 5614 7926
Email: [email protected]

All of my sockets are either Wright or S-K, use either with confidence
DSC00002.JPG

I can't stand looking at your photos. They make me drool too much...
mad.gif

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: 1foxracing
Wright tool is available in Denmark

INTERNATIONAL TOOLS AGENCY A/S
Claus Glimsager
Vaevergangen 22C, DK-2690 Karlslunde
Karlslunde, Roskilde
Denmark
Phone: 011-45 5614 0926
Fax: 011-45 5614 7926
Email: [email protected]

All of my sockets are either Wright or S-K, use either with confidence
DSC00002.JPG

I can't stand looking at your photos. They make me drool too much...
mad.gif

Here is the entire album if you like https://plus.google.com/photos/106024938516969686208/albums/6013373050583387249?banner=pwa

I just added a Cornwell high performance box wrench set last week.
DSC00004.JPG

Last year my Snap On man would not replace 1 12mm hex bit socket that cracked on the drive side. He accused me of using it with a impact gun, It cracked in use with a breaker bar. I told him fine leave and don't bother coming back to my place. This guy was my dealer for 13 years and refused to replace it so I sold off all my Snap On tools and replaced them with other brands.

Hallo all.

Had a talk with the Wright dealer today. They where about 20% cheaper. But they could not deliver as fast as the others(from day to day) and the waranty was only on production and material failure.

Instead i tryed another dealer Who sell a German brand called Ks tools(not S-K)

They are still half the price, and has a better waranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back