self propelled walk behind mower

my nearly 20 year old Honda HRX rear hydro drive bagger has been FLAWLESS!! just replaced a springy wheel height adjuster + will be buying wheels now because as noted NO more new Honda mowers. it was about $900 new, spendy BUT worth it as i was mowing FIVE lawns a week as needed for BEER $$$. hydrostatics go very SLOOO or quite fast + the nexlite deck NEVER rusts! bought the model with the "flippers" for drive control for my aunt , half the price + half the mower!! had snapper prior BUT the shute clogged easilt unlike the Hondas rear "door" system that dumps directly in the bag + allows mowing + bagging really WET grass, flip the door closed remove the bag + your mulching with the standard 2 blade design!!!

I have a 10-15 year old Troy Bilt TB130 with Honda motor. (Non self propelled, just something else to have to eventually fix imo), starts every tear, never had an issue.

I bought a Troy Bilt self propelled to keep at her moms for them to use. Ran great for a few years then the self propell went out. Buddy gave me a toro recycler that he never used so we swapped that out for the Troy Bilt and I gave the TB to my neighbor who needed a mower.

I vote Troy Bilt or Toro

Back