Seen in the Wild. New Chevy Blazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First one in the area showed up here yesterday.

131340FA-483F-4201-ADF9-02EF1E58865D.jpeg

Last edited:
I have seen a couple of new Blazers in my area. One with the standard chrome trim(LT?) and the other with black trim(RS?) like the one above which may have been the gray that 4WD is talking about. The picture above by Snagglefoot, has a bit of the Land Rover Evoke look to it

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
First one in the area showed up here yesterday.

I've seen a few. They look pretty sharp, IMO

Originally Posted by AZjeff
That looks like the RS trim. RS?? MSRP @ $44.7K! I'd take a look after it's out a year or two.

This is a Blazer!
[Linked Image]

Amen

If you like sagging doors, leaking roofs, and sheet metal that rusts when it gets close to a lawn sprinkler, then that's the blazer for you.

I've seen a red one and blue one, and they are gorgeous, inside and out, IMO. I think they are overpriced, but if sales slow down, they'll have lots of room for incentives.

Originally Posted by Fawteen
If you like sagging doors, leaking roofs, and sheet metal that rusts when it gets close to a lawn sprinkler, then that's the blazer for you.

I remember back in the day, when they were common on the used car market, people would advertise, "Roof has never been removed," as a selling point. If it ever had been removed, it now leaks.

Sound's like most every other car from the 70's too.

None of which mattered to high school boys. I didn't own one but a friend did. It was 4wd and V8 baby, all that mattered. Time fogs reality.

Originally Posted by 4WD
Ok … Grey metallic will likely look better

On contraire, that red is just about perfect. Just can't stand the recent trend of black wheels. Looks like wheels from the 70's after the wheel covers were stolen.

Originally Posted by atikovi
Originally Posted by 4WD
Ok … Grey metallic will likely look better

On contraire, that red is just about perfect. Just can't stand the recent trend of black wheels. Looks like wheels from the 70's after the wheel covers were stolen.

I agree,that red and black combo is gorgeous!

Haha and yep! I remember what cars from the 70s and 80s looked like when either the hubcaps were stolen or fell off haha!

That's nothing like the blazer my aunt had when I was a kid. That was a cool truck. This just looks like most anything else on the road.

Originally Posted by AZjeff
That looks like the RS trim. RS?? MSRP @ $44.7K! I'd take a look after it's out a year or two.

This is a Blazer!
[Linked Image]

Actually this is a Blazer.
[Linked Image]

I had one for 10 years. You guys kill me sometimes. These was a K5 Model, Like the S-10. this is a Blazer. They didn't say it was K5.

The reason they don't have the K5 anymore is no really bought them. No in this thread is going to buy a two door blazer and I had one that I loved.
It just isn't practical for anything.

I think this one is ok. I like it a lot better than the Equinox.

I think it is way overpriced. I have seen about 5 in the area here. I love the blue, don't love the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back