Seal N Shine New Bottle

New batch from WalMart. Any difference in formula?

20210928_141522.jpg
20210928_141453.jpg
20210928_141516.jpg
20210928_141506.jpg

I've been using that new bottle design recently (gave my old bottle to a neighbor) and i find there's no difference. I couldn't comment on the chemical composition of either.

This is the third time they have changed the bottle.

First was no UV protection. Second New Improved with UV protection. Third UV protection and lasts up to six months according to label.

I recently bought my first bottle of S&S but sadly it was leftover first gen stuff. Good stuff by the way but I will be looking for the latest iteration. I put some on my daughter’s Civic in my signature which held up to some Penn State football fan vomit.

I recently bought my first bottle of S&S but sadly it was leftover first gen stuff. Good stuff by the way but I will be looking for the latest iteration. I put some on my daughter’s Civic in my signature which held up to some Penn State football fan vomit.
They are very chemical resistance. :)

They are very chemical resistance. :)
Yup! Especially since she didn't notice the mess on her car till the next day(about 18-20 hrs later). My daughter didn't go to the game, she stayed home at her condo(State College) not far from Beaver Stadium but near all of the bar/restaurants and someone heaved on her rear 1/4 panel & tire. She ran the car through the local carwash(basic wash) and she said that there was no staining on the paint.

I was worried that the vomit would have eaten right through the paint, being on the surface for so long and causing a HUGE blemish or at least some staining/fading or something. I have to look & see for myself.

Why would you use that instead of their latest and more advanced product?

You would want to use seal and shine over flex wax simply due to price. When they start pricing a retail spray wax for close to $30 they can keep it.
The original formula S&S was $9 it truly was the best bank for the buck.

Why would you use that instead of their latest and more advanced product?

You would want to use seal and shine over flex wax simply due to price. When they start pricing a retail spray wax for close to $30 they can keep it.
The original formula S&S was $9 it truly was the best bank for the buck.
Yeah, $9 is all I paid for the S&S and the new stuff is a bit more but, I can apply discounts to it online.

Back