Rotella CJ-4 might not be holding up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: whitesands
If you look at the VOA section blackstone appears to have been showing some inconsistant lab results...I wonder if that could've played a part...

Two that are similar, with similar looking oil...doesn't seem likely to me.

Originally Posted By: tr4petty
Onion, peni$-compensating pickups? You're an idiot. What do you suggest I pull my 5ver with? And even if I didn't have a 5ver, who are you to suggest what type of vehicle I drive; large or small; gas, diesel, or hybrid; car, SUV, or pickup?
I hope you ride a bicycle everywhere because if you don't, some extreme bicyclists might call your Prius a peni$-compensating vehicle! It's all perspective.

He's just jealous.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: whitesands
If you look at the VOA section blackstone appears to have been showing some inconsistant lab results...I wonder if that could've played a part...

Blackstone is all over the map. I wouldn't trust results from them in any way shape or form.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Blackstone is all over the map. I wouldn't trust results from them in any way shape or form.

You aren't the only one that thinks that about them. I told Tony (Bio-T) years ago that I question their results.

Originally Posted By: deeter16317
They are consistent with my stuff...if they are that bad, why are they allowed to advertise here???

Never said they were bad. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill (my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back