Rockauto horrible customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have searched pretty hard to find a thread just to knock them. You know the shipping cost before ordering so if you don't like it you can buy some place else.
Had nothing to do with cost. 3 weeks waiting for a part that i needed right away -then they lost it -now i got to file a claim etc etc etc . Several calls emails etc etc etc complete nightmare. Buy ebay

Had nothing to do with cost. 3 weeks waiting for a part that i needed right away -then they lost it -now i got to file a claim etc etc etc . Several calls emails etc etc etc complete nightmare. Buy ebay
eBay is full of absolute junk. If that’s your “go to” place it makes me wonder.

Great couple of first posts here.

I use treads for info. Now i'm using it to pay forward and save people the trouble. Ty for your concern

I find myself doing less business with them. I don't like how you have to communicate with them, or their shipping from different places and charging extra for it. Having said that if their price is the best for something unlikely to be defective, EG: brake pads, a quality belt or hose, etc. I'll buy from them, assuming it ships from one place. If I have any doubt or can get a better price elsewhere I skip RA. My loyalty is to my wallet.

This two year old thread was resurrected so someone could have a :poop:. I have used Rock Auto over 30 times judging from my tool chest magnets. I did receive a shock absorber once that someone had previously tried to install and screwed up the thread. I replied electronically to them and they sent me a new one. I had no problems the other 29 + times.

Rock Auto may not be good if you need to speak with them, but their system seems to have the right options to deal with most issues, including core returns.

They have an amazing part search catalogue. A lot of deadbeats use Rock Auto’s search engine then go to Ebay to buy the part.

The icing on the cake is they don’t freak out shipping to Canada. I will continue to use them. :)

Reactions: GON
Agreed. Since it’s now a just a soapbox/vehicle for someone’s perceived grievance, it’s lock time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back