RejeX polymer sealant

Status
Not open for further replies.
After using RejeX now for a few days, bugs are easily removed from the front bumper. I am looking forward to a lenghty trip next week to really test it's bug shedding ability.

Harry

Quote:

I've been using both AIO and SG so I am interested in how SG compares to RejeX. I haven't used any of the Zaino products before.

To me the differences are pretty minor. SG has always been kinda finicky to use and Rejex isn't as bad. Also, SG seems to leave a silvery finish while Rejex is a little brighter. Beyond that, both are very close in performance and application. I'm not sure you'd notice a difference in looks but maybe Rejex is more user friendly. It's a close call between them IMO.

okay tried it this afternoon and it works great for the two cars I applied it on. I also did the wheels as well and the shine and smoothness is great. I will say though that it doesn't quite shine as much as Zaino but other than that looks good. I wonder if that polycharger stuff can be added to help with the 12 hour wait.

I just got back from a 2200 mile trip. The front of the car had bugs galore. I was amazed to see that by water pressure alone, all remnants of bug carcas disapeared in the wash. Except for one notable big juicy one, that took a couple of swipes from a cloth before it easily went away. I intended to reapply Rejex after the wash, but decided not to due to the solid shine exposed beneath all the road crud. After experiencing the results of this product, I recommend it for anyone that would like a bug resistant hard shine.

Harry
driving.gif

I've got a couple of bottles being shipped.

Sounds like it works on bugs - Any thoughts on how it will stand up to snow, salt and other lovely Michgan wintertime elements?

Quote:

I've got a couple of bottles being shipped.

Sounds like it works on bugs - Any thoughts on how it will stand up to snow, salt and other lovely Michgan wintertime elements?

I don't really know, but my guess is that it will do very well indeed. Let us know how it works out for you.

Harry

Turns out, Rejex is excellent on the windows. It sheds water just like Rain-x, but it is very easy to remove and leaves no visable residue.

Harry

Yes Tempest, I agree, it won't be long before a lot of car owners discover this gem. It's kinda like Amsoil though, not widely available at retail outlets.

Harry

I bought some Rejex to try.
I still like Zaino more but now use Rejex on the windshield.
It does a great job on windows.
Rejex is available at many True Hardware stores.
That's the only place I've heard it's sold retail store wise.

I guess all True Value Hardware stores don't carry Rejex. The local stores never heard of the stuff. It doesn't matter, just received two 16 oz bottles by UPS. I recommend the 126oz over the 12 oz only because of the bottle spout. The 12oz bottle has a messy cover and the 16oz has a thin spout that puts the Rejex just where you want it, no mess no fuss.

Harry

Quote:

I guess all True Value Hardware stores don't carry Rejex. The local stores never heard of the stuff. It doesn't matter, just received two 16 oz bottles by UPS. I recommend the 126oz over the 12 oz only because of the bottle spout. The 12oz bottle has a messy cover and the 16oz has a thin spout that puts the Rejex just where you want it, no mess no fuss.

Harry

Yes,Harry.
I hear it's hit and miss at True Values.
When doing a search you can see some vehicle forums asying True Value carries Rejex or order it.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=rejex+a...ss&ei=UTF-8

I've noticed that if you apply RejeX too thickly, it will be somewhat harder to remove. A light coat will do ya.

Harry

Just put a 2nd coat of RejeX on my Crossfire, and the shine is fantastic!

Try this stuff on a mirror, and you'll understand the chemical reaction better as you buff it off. The 2nd buffing is important for coverage.

Quote:

Just put a 2nd coat of RejeX on my Crossfire, and the shine is fantastic!

Try this stuff on a mirror, and you'll understand the chemical reaction better as you buff it off. The 2nd buffing is important for coverage.

You're right about the shine! I like the fact that it goes on easy and is non-abrasive. Makes polymerizing the finish something that can be done often.

Harry
driving.gif

You'll get the same results with Protect All..for half the price..Wally's...great on glass...power windows slide up and down with ease...bugs just wash away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back