Kamikaze Cleansing

This product is interesting. I believe but have no evidence other than scent, consistency, description, etc. that it’s very similar to Fireball Wax Off. I bet they both come from TAC or Binder in South Korea since Kamikaze doesn’t make their own chemicals. I bought the Fireball Wax Off because it was easier to get and Kamikaze marketing is ridiculous, but I’ve heard the Kamikaze version is stronger.

These work mechanically for the most part and have abrasives in them so be careful with what you use it on and how much pressure you use. Great if you don’t want to polish before coating but if you are polishing it’s not helpful except on areas you may not be able to hit.
I believe you're right. I heard it's very similar to Fireball Wax off.

I used it before re-coating wit CzLite. I'm curious how well it holds up being I didn't polish. I didn't know that you technically don't have to polish before applying a coating as they still bond well. Not ideal though obviously if your paint is not in good shape.

This product is interesting. I believe but have no evidence other than scent, consistency, description, etc. that it’s very similar to Fireball Wax Off. I bet they both come from TAC or Binder in South Korea since Kamikaze doesn’t make their own chemicals. I bought the Fireball Wax Off because it was easier to get and Kamikaze marketing is ridiculous, but I’ve heard the Kamikaze version is stronger.

These work mechanically for the most part and have abrasives in them so be careful with what you use it on and how much pressure you use. Great if you don’t want to polish before coating but if you are polishing it’s not helpful except on areas you may not be able to hit.
Reminds me of this product:

Kamikaze = the BG/MOC of the detailing world.

Wait, I think I just summed up most boutique detailing brands. 🤦🏻‍♂️
That is true lol. Major hype. Only a few standouts in the crowd IMO. I could easily be just as content with using Turtle Wax's line.

I've tried quite a few brands the last few years just for fun and do tend to like most products from Carpro. Korean BG. However they're not the most economical.

The Kamikaze is weird niche product. I was very happy with how it worked though.

Can Coat and Cquartz lite over deliver on durability which is unusual among detailing world. Can Coat and Cquartz easily last one year to 1.5 years.

Last edited:
And because of no standardized tests in this industry, it's a complete crapshoot. You're on your own. LOL

That is true lol. Major hype. Only a few standouts in the crowd IMO. I could easily be just as content with using Turtle Wax's line.

I've tried quite a few brands the last few years just for fun and do tend to like most products from Carpro. Korean BG. However they're not the most economical.

The Kamikaze is weird niche product. I was very happy with how it worked though.

Can Coat and Cquartz lite over deliver on durability which is unusual among detailing world. Can Coat and Cquartz easily last one year to 1.5 years.
Gyeon and CarPro have consistently great products. I am not sure if it's true but I heard that TAC Systems blends a lot of the South Korean products, which would include those two. Adam's also produces consistently good stuff, which is the private label of B&B Blending. I'm sure the Kamikaze is good stuff, but at a very inflated price. I am always skeptical because I think the way this industry works is basically they all buy and blend stuff they are pitched to from a raw materials supplier like Dow, Sigma Aldrich, Merck, etc... which is why everyone has the same thing within 6 months.

Why is it hype when the product does exactly what it says?

I believe you're right. I heard it's very similar to Fireball Wax off.

I used it before re-coating wit CzLite. I'm curious how well it holds up being I didn't polish. I didn't know that you technically don't have to polish before applying a coating as they still bond well. Not ideal though obviously if your paint is not in good shape.
I wish I had known about this. Half the price of the Kamikaze.

Bring back Auri... Remember the commercials with the 2 english guys..burning a hood...spray painting a car and it comes off with auri... :D

Back