Realtors in Florida

Zee09,

Do you actually live in Florida or just travel to and from Florida ?

Yes, I agree the new cookie cutter homes lack quality from the biggest builders in the USA.

I skipped through parts of that video. The agent spins plenty of natural light. The main walk-in shower is too narrow. I don't like that kitchen at all. I don't like the flooring, but would like to see how it'd look when furnished.
You have a good eye. Many people, especially woman get sold on the colors, newness, decor.... And miss the things that can't easily be fixed.

Zee09,

Do you actually live in Florida or just travel to and from Florida ?

Yes, I agree the new cookie cutter homes lack quality from the biggest builders in the USA.
Been going there since the early 80s and have property there. I have bought and sold all through the years . I do not live there now only vacation. That said I am starting a house there this year on a piece of property I already have in Palm Coast.

I skipped through parts of that video. The agent spins plenty of natural light. The main walk-in shower is too narrow. I don't like that kitchen at all. I don't like the flooring, but would like to see how it'd look when furnished.
Agreed and he irritates me with his tour. I think he goes too far into detail with the nothing burgers and that makes his videos too long.
I'm sure he is no fan of mine either 🙄

Terrible flooring and well water is a No Go for me.

Otherwise nice house under $500K with no HOA.

People in the immediate area dumping chemicals, old gasoline , used oil onto grass.

Pesticides spayed on lawns without well water eventually leaches into your well water.

Beverly Hills Florida
I have seen several YT videos on how bad it is. Yeah we all know how that goes. I have never been that far west.

I just saw a new house at $680
In Ocala it's $450k max.

So if Beverly Hills is death row like one guy said can $680k even sell?

Of course I live outside of a small farming community town that is ranked 8× worse than Chicago...seriously..

How? No idea at all.

Terrible flooring and well water is a No Go for me.
For what city water costs in places Baltimore City, I'd think that more people would want a well. In Baltimore they can't raise the local income tax any more and property taxes are already double neighboring jurisdictions, so they jacked up water rates to the point where it's more expensive than a desert, as in the water rates is more of a tax increase then actually paying for the water.

For what city water costs in places Baltimore City, I'd think that more people would want a well. In Baltimore they can't raise the local income tax any more and property taxes are already double neighboring jurisdictions, so they jacked up water rates to the point where it's more expensive than a desert, as in the water rates is more of a tax increase then actually paying for the water.
And as you know PC added the storm water management fee for everyone too...like what $230. Plus..

I had a YT realtor I followed for about 18 months. Why? She was a real go getter and provided great content.
I like go getters...

Every comment of mine got a heart and pinned and we talked on the phone often. I also talked to her husband as he did the videos.

I started looking and commenting on other realtors in the area as they too did great productions but sadly got no comments. That bothers me so I tried to respect their efforts with a kind comment.

My favorite realtor had a fresh video and I commented and she replied, I'm glad you decided to stay... What???
After that it went down hill over the weeks...

I figured it out. I assume they all check out the local competitors videos and she saw me commenting on their channels and thought I was being disloyal.

In my mind I would have always used her services and she would have been my Florida agent. I bailed from her channel for now.

It happened one other time and I got lost and she dug up my old comments and liked them to lure me back.

I guess it's a cut throat business right now.
I have a long time friend in TN that knows all of my drama and always has kind words for me.
He said, Jim she found out you were just a two bit flandering whore...
What a great friend... 👍 😆 🤣 😂

Seeing many new homes that the realtors claim include luxury features-finishes.
That said many didn't even have backsplashes...
They didn't say all luxury finishes are included. They didn't even say that non luxury finishes (which I assume would include some sort of backsplash these days) are included.

I suspect I may have a bright future in that lawyering business I have heard about.

One thing that gets me fired up are the jerks that attack the agents on YouTube for stupid stuff. Like a $325k house.. a jerk comes in and calls the agent a liar and it isn't affordable and on and on with his uneducated self.
Why even watch the video.. Seriously?

At the end of every video the agent takes over 5-10 minutes to explain all the costs involved in excruciating detail. Both for cash buyers and mortgages.
Insurance as well.

The moron calls her a typical dishonest realtor. I'd toss the sucker myself.

Just watched a video of a house in Tampa..
Starts at $750K
The realtors say how stunning it is. As the agent nears the front door they explain the model has over $400k in options.
It's very roomy but not really impressive to me anyway and I'm a hick 😆

Why should a $700k house require $400k in options. I guess not much is included from the start.

I'm thinking Mr. Haneys grandson is the builder.

• Haha
Reactions: GON
Back