Proper coolant for Kia Rio (2013), OEM unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making it too hard. Drain it, fill with distilled water, drain it again and add a 70/30 mix of your favorite coolant/distilled water.

Most identical would probably be Hyundai coolant. Actually I think all Hyundai and Kia fluids share identical part numbers.

My first coolant flush, I bought a gallon of coolant from a local Kia dealer, second time was from a Hyundai dealership.

Thank you very much for your help. Too bad I can't get zerex in my area (i'm using Valvoline oil in that Kia - very happy with it) - I could get it thru amazon, but shipping costs are terrible. Think I'm gonna use FL22 to top it off, and in about year or two will drain the system and fill it with FL22 - have been searching this forum and I find this (along with Ford Supreme Green coolant - which is also unavalible) to be the most identical to Korean OEM (Kukdong Yeyen Crown A105? or A103, i don't remember corectly).

http://www.jeyen.com/eng/product01.html

And I'm aware of that that Kia is basicly a Hyundai with difrent badge - but suprise suprise - Hyundai coolant is also n/a.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back