2015 Kia Sedona Coolant Type

For your 2015 Kia Sedona, you can use ZEREX G05® Full Strength Concentrate Antifreeze / Coolant or ZEREX G05® 50/50 Ready-to-Use Antifreeze / Coolant. Both of these coolants are formulated to replace the OEM fluid in Asian make vehicles such as Honda, Nissan, KIA, Hyundai and others requiring a blue, silicate free HOAT antifreeze/coolant 1. The long life formula provides protection for all cooling system metals from rust and corrosion. The silicate free, borate free formula helps protect against harmful scale and deposits 2. You can purchase these coolants at your local auto parts store or online retailer.

A friend of mine needs to add some Coolant to his Kia, the above info I got off the Internet. LOL
He got a low Coolant light on his dash, I thought his Coolant was G12+, I am finding stuff like G30 for his car. What Coolant should he add 2 his Vehicle?

The car now has 90,000 miles on it, the vehicle was bought used 3 years ago, and he claims the Coolant was changed by the Dealer 2 years ago. He also says that the Coolant in the Overfill Tank looks like it is Orange!

For your 2015 Kia Sedona, you can use ZEREX G05® Full Strength Concentrate Antifreeze / Coolant or ZEREX G05® 50/50 Ready-to-Use Antifreeze / Coolant. Both of these coolants are formulated to replace the OEM fluid in Asian make vehicles such as Honda, Nissan, KIA, Hyundai and others requiring a blue, silicate free HOAT antifreeze/coolant 1. The long life formula provides protection for all cooling system metals from rust and corrosion. The silicate free, borate free formula helps protect against harmful scale and deposits 2. You can purchase these coolants at your local auto parts store or online retailer.

A friend of mine needs to add some Coolant to his Kia, the above info I got off the Internet. LOL
He got a low Coolant light on his dash, I thought his Coolant was G12+, I am finding stuff like G30 for his car. What Coolant should he add 2 his Vehicle?

The car now has 90,000 miles on it, the vehicle was bought used 3 years ago, and he claims the Coolant was changed by the Dealer 2 years ago. He also says that the Coolant in the Overfill Tank looks like it is Orange!
Zerex Asian would be the correct coolant, although it sounds like the dealer probably used a dexcool type. Just use Peak 10x. Compatible with anything and doesn’t use 2EHA. It’s my go-to for all my vehicles now.

Not sure it matters in anything 2012 and up (Hyundai / KIA anyway.) I used O-Reilly house all make/model (probably 2EHA in it) after a flush in my wifes 2012 Santa Fe. Ran it with that for probably 175K before we got rid of car (son rolled it......sigh.) No issues. After install of it, did a drain and fill of 50/50 every 60K or so. Worked fine. If there is an issue with using the all make models, I never saw any. Son rolled the car at around 265k.

Today there are more / better choices though. The PEAK 10X is excellent and cheap.

Flush out the old stuff and fill it up with this and distilled water:

It's OAT Nitrate Free coolant.

1704486871363.jpg

Back