Power washing your home

My boss asked the same question. I advised bleach and brake and he will never have to clean the exterior again.
I personally would not use that tho...

It really takes caution to not damage the actual home. It would be a shame. I tried once to power wash my house alone and I ended up damaging most of the outside area in front of my door. My wife was extremely unhappy with the situation and she didn't talk to me for one week. After this I realized that is better to call https://www.cspressurewashingservices.com/ in order to avoid such occurrences again. They also have the best equipment, so the result is just amazing to see. I never thought that the grass stuck between the rocks in our yard could be so easily removed.

I used Mold Armor EZ House Wash on my previous old house which worked really well. I ruined one of my favorite T-shirts in the process so wear old clothes if you use it. Pay attention to the north side of homes in any old neighborhood and you'll see algae if your in a seasonal climate and the exterior is neglected. Lowes, Home Depot and Walmart have it. Walmart has the best price, same product and size.

I buy a bottle of house wash from homedepot.
I reuse the bottle.

It's basically Clorox. The bottle siphons/meters the Clorox. I refill the bottle with Clorox and some tsp about a table spoon or so.
I do the exact same thing, maybe, I refill the container with straight Clorox/bleach undiluted.

No, it doesn't hurt plants and they get soaked with it.

Back