Soft washing equipment

I myself wouldn't want to store and maintain it to use it once every few years. It uses a riding lawn mower battery which will need replaced and the hose will get rigor-mortis and suck to deal with when the unit gets old.

My first house got mold on the north side and I would use Mold Armor with the hose end sprayer and a garden hose. It worked very well, but that was on aluminum siding.

This is why forum admins hate query strings.
?cm_mmc=Google-pla&utm_source=Google_PLA&utm_medium=Pressure%20Washers%20%3E%20Soft%20Wash%20Systems%20%2B%20Accessories%20%3E%20Soft%20Wash%20Systems%20%2B%20Kits&utm_campaign=NorthStar&utm_content=157140&ogmap=SHP%7cPLA%7cGOOG%7cSTND%7cm%7cSITEWIDE%7cOOT%7c%7c%7c%7c168639356%7c8715915596&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkqeL8MWYggMVPkhHAR37jgE7EAQYASABEgJI2_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I myself wouldn't want to store and maintain it to use it once every few years. It uses a riding lawn mower battery which will need replaced and the hose will get rigor-mortis and suck to deal with when the unit gets old.

My first house got mold on the north side and I would use Mold Armor with the hose end sprayer and a garden hose. It worked very well, but that was on aluminum siding.
Well how much will a company charge to soft wash my house? I will bet it's more than the cost of the sprayer I mentioned.

I have tried 30 Second Cleaner and a couple of others. Did not do much in the way of cleaning.

But the professional way to clean is to spray 50/50 bleach & water with a tad of dish detergent. I cannot imagine any hose end sprayer being able to pick up an equal amount of cleaner to water when being used. And I doubt any hose end sprayer products have a super concentrated bleach solution they supply to be mixed with water. Super concentrated being a much higher concentration of bleach than laundry bleach. It could if they supplied pool chlorine I suppose.

Last edited:
I have tried 30 Second Cleaner and a couple of others. Did not do much in the way of cleaning.

But the professional way to clean is to spray 50/50 bleach & water with a tad of dish detergent. I cannot imagine any hose end sprayer being able to pick up an equal amount of cleaner to water when being used. And I doubt any hose end sprayer products have a super concentrated bleach solution they supply to be mixed with water. Super concentrated being a much higher concentration of bleach than laundry bleach. It could if they supplied pool chlorine I suppose.
Harbor freight has a degreaser specifically for house siding and shingles. It works really well rinses the dirt away.

Harbor freight has a degreaser specifically for house siding and shingles. It works really well rinses the dirt away.
Well what is on stucco is dirt & mold & algae. I don't think a degreaser is what is needed. I will go with what Dryvit (manufacturer of stucco coatings) recommends which is bleach and water or Enviro Klean Clean 'N Prep.

30 Second Cleaner says it does not contain ordinary household bleach. Rather it contains sodium hypochlorite which is the active ingredient in household bleach. I believe it also contains TSP.

Back