Post your dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olas, I like those pups....
Here in the states, Subaru is running a series of ads with dogs driving their cars. Plain vanilla stuff, male dog picks up mom dog at groomers with a new trim, dad dog drives a puppy til asleep in the back seat.
I think they need a greyhound running a race, winning, then leaving the track in a sporty WRX taking on some twisties.

Last edited:
Thank you all for such nice pictures and stories of your friends. Dogs find a way into your heart in ways few other animals can.... keep the pics coming.

Some of you guys take great photo's! Here are my boys Rosco (chocolate) and Jake (yellow). Both great dogs...

This is Rooney the Wonder Dog; now six years old, he was a Humane Society rescue- allegedly a Border Collie/Shepherd mix. He is the scourge of varmints everywhere, having killed several groundhogs, raccoons, and a couple of snakes. He loves people and tolerates our one cat(barely).

Here are Curtis(top) and Chester(bottom) both super sweet and from a Boxer rescue. Curtis was dropped off at the Shelter when he was 9 mos old. He was there from Halloween to Thanksgiving when he was adopted. His former owner was in the military and was being transferred overseas. Hardly ever barks.

Chester came from a family and he would escape and run the neighborhood. After a few times the family didn't want to pay the fine and bail him out. He went to a foster family and adopted the same week. He barks and is more security minded. They get a lot of exercise at the dark park most mornings. As they say, a tired Boxer is a happy Boxer.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
MCompact, Rooney is one handsome dog! Looks like a running machine.

Thanks- He is a ball of energy 24/7!

The cat thinks it is a dog...
smile.gif

The big guy is 14, starting to show his age.
frown.gif

Here's Toby. He's 2 years old and I have no idea what he's made of, probably 50 different dogs. He likes to stand and lay down at the same time.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Nick, no doubt part cattle dog, all mixes in Arizona are part cattle dog.
grin.gif
What's he weigh? White toes on his back feet, does he have a white patch on his chest?
Yes white patch on his chest and a white chin. He weighs about 13 pounds

My beloved Golden Retriever, Clara, would love to get another but the poor dog would have to spend quite a bit of time alone, and i don't want that!
Would love to have another Golden, but i also love Bernese Mountain Dogs and Samoyeds.
Clara was a purebred Golden, amazingly survived a huge malign tumor in her uterus at 10 years old and recovered incredibly well after surgery.
08/07/1998 - 31/03/2012
My Golden Retriever, Clara ( 8 July 1998 - 31 March 2012 ) by Capri Driver, en Flickr

This is sunshine she probably was full APBT. Found her at work she loved ppl died couple years ago at about 14. Had her for 13 years.

This is Midnight got her about a month after sunshine passed. APBT&staffordshire bull terrier

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: John_VT
This is sunshine she probably was full APBT. Found her at work she loved ppl died couple years ago at about 14. Had her for 13 years.

This is Midnight got her about a month after sunshine passed. APBT&staffordshire bull terrier

Good looking dogs John. When it comes time for me to get another, it'll be one (or two) of these. Mix or full blooded.. I don't care. There's so many in the local shelters that need rescued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back