Please Critique These Wheels! (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a rather unique topic, but seeing as howing this is the "tires & wheels" forum - I thought I'd post it here.

The top picture is my car with "stock" wheels. The bottom picture is my car with a set of aftermarket wheels. Both are 17". My question for you is, which set of wheels do you find more attractive? (Do not worry about offending me, I just want your honest opinion.)
12943289823.267555214.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
22191630038_large.jpg

Bonus question: You like the stock or aftermarket spoiler better? Obviously the high rise spoiler in the bottom pic is aftermarket.

I don't like either wheels. But between the two I would go with stock. The bottom one looks like the wheel gap is more pronounced. Also, stick with the stock spoiler. Your car has a lot of curves and the aftermarket spoiler is sticking out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
I don't like either wheels. But between the two I would go with stock. The bottom one looks like the wheel gap is more pronounced. Also, stick with the stock spoiler. Your car has a lot of curves and the aftermarket spoiler is sticking out like a sore thumb.

+1

I like the black or charcoal centered rims, maybe if you tried an eighteen inch with a different wheel it would look good.

Bottom looks goofy with the shadow of the empty wheel well, black rubber, one chrome ring strip, and more dark colored wheel.

I like what the OE did with "stripes" on the bottom door matching the rims.

Stock wheels, aftermarket spoiler. The angularity of the spoiler matches the stock wheels.

Now if those aftermarket wheels were a different color like gray, I could see them. Not with that black color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back