Tesla steering wheels

Here's the new Highland steering wheel and tablet, vs our car (2nd pic). I can't wait for mine! Gonna get me a Ludicrous and smoke just about everything on the road!
Wow, that Highland's wheel is thiccccc. Not sure I like a steering wheel with a grip that thick.

For me, and many others, the best performance steering wheel for a conventional car with a normal sized cockpit is generally a symmetrical 13.5-14 inch wheel with a grip diameter of just over 1 inch, or about 3.2 to 3.6 inches circumference. Like the 13.75 inch wheel below.

OMP-OD2028.JPG

I like the skinny steering wheels with slightly larger diameter (like a early 90s truck)

My other thread got locked but my comment was similar to yours. Apparently the board of directors is now seriously considering giving Musk the boot after wanting an insane payout. A number of investors and even Employees have said Tesla is a "growth " company with very little growth. Unfortunately too many Tesla customers excuse poor quality, weird rants, false product specs from Musk and say that but.... They have the biggest charging network, etc. Most companies have had to become good all-around by now or go out of business, be taken over, or change their ways. Tesla isn't a small garage start-up any longer, and needs to change. They are the only company that I've ever seen that canned their entire public relations department, and in many cases the only way to get something resolved is to reach out on social media to Musk. That's if you're a Musketeer if you don't praise him you're out of luck.
:ROFLMAO: Totally believe you are right on that from the way he acts in public!

Back