Pants sagging by the end of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on an old pair of jeans that were a good bit tighter and really didn't even need a belt. My pants stayed up the whole day. The only tugging I did was to check that they weren't sliding down.

Originally Posted By: SVTCobra
Wrangler has some pants that have spandex built into the waistline. I have a pair and they work surprisingly well.

Their “Advanced Comfort” don’t sag and I suffer from noassatall.

Dear yonder varlet

At a svelte 120 pounds you probably don't have a huge beer belly. With body modification not being an immediate remedy anyway, let's focus on clothing options. As already suggested you can use regular or strapless suspenders. You could also wear medieval clothing, which is secure but gives the impression of a securely trussed turkey. You first put on your shorts and wrap the waistband a couple times around the belt. Put on hose, either tight or baggy, per your preference. Next put on your shirt and then your doublet. The hose and the doublet both feature laces. You tie the laces together so that you can't lose your hose and so that your doublet won't ride up. Or maybe the type of meditation/combat robes that Steven Segal wears everywhere would be more to your liking? For laborers, bib overalls are the classic option

It's when I bend over that causes them to get pushed down by my gut it seems. Then when they start sagging that they feel tight in the front for whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a number of stretchy belts made … if you don’t like the type that looks like one … you can find some online that hide the features …

Now here is what young guys need to understand as you age:
you can wear the same waist size for years … just keep getting shorter and shorter inseams.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back