OJ Simpson Dead at 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked the White Ford Bronco. Thought about purchasing one.

I had some black leather gloves that I left on a Gulfstream jet after I was fired for standing up to the man. They had my name inside. When the airplane was sold, I had long since gone, and my replacement left the gloves at the FBO's front desk with a post it note:

"Thanks for the gloves,
OJ"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I always liked the White Ford Bronco. Thought about purchasing one.

I had some black leather gloves that I left on a Gulfstream jet after I was fired for standing up to the man. They had my name inside. When the airplane was sold, I had long since gone, and my replacement left the gloves at the FBO's front desk with a post it note:

"Thanks for the gloves,
OJ"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Your name is OJ, too!? 😂

1 in 7 people die of cancer. 1 in 6 die of heart disease. OJ had diabetes. About 70% of diabetics die of CVD including stroke. Diabetics also have an increased risk for many types of cancer. Interestingly, prostate cancer is less common in diabetics and that's what presumably killed OJ. CKD is another common comorbidity.

Don't go to prison, kids. The food sucks and you don't want to share a cell with Bubba.

What if you are Bubba? food I assume is no worse than school lunch (healthy and cheap and therefore not tasty).

Assuming he was really the killer (If you don't believe please ignore, just academic analysis):

He could have handled the situation better and just file for divorce. This is started a whole mess of his life and everyone else's life, stirring up racial problems for everyone involved, bankrupted some jurors who couldn't get back to their normal lives paying more than juror fees, etc.

He could have ruined his wife and his wife's boyfriend's life by other legal means, or just focus on a better life himself, than letting his emotion get to him. He could have just live a happy life instead.

This is also my first lesson in "law can be bought" if you have money and a good lawyer as a kid.

They were divorced. Apparently they reconciled and were living (not legally married) together for a period at his Brentwood home until she finally moved out. And there was no hint that there was anything more than a platonic relationship between a Nicole Brown and Goldman.

They were divorced. Apparently they reconciled and were living (not legally married) together for a period at his Brentwood home until she finally moved out. And there was no hint that there was anything more than a platonic relationship between a Nicole Brown and Goldman.

Wasn't Goldman seen driving her Ferrari around town ?

Somebody at work today said after the white Ford Bronco debacle with OJ and the pursuit. White Ford Broncos sold like hot cakes that following year???? KARMA finally caught up to him with a painful death.

If this would have happened today there would be CCTV and ring doorbell cameras following him from his house to the murder scene and back again. Maybe even video of the act itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back