***Official Member Picture Thread***

IMG_4817.jpeg

Picture of me today that my mom wanted to take with me standing on the wall lol. Sun was blaring in my face. I took pictures of them too because they wanted it. I hate having my picture taken lol. But at least I’m wearing some baseball gear and pictures equal memories so it’s ok to have your picture taken sometimes. The Pirates beat the Phillies today 4-6. And no my number isn’t 22 lol. I always wore the number 79 in baseball. On the Pirates number 22 is one of my favorite players Andrew McCutcheon. I got this shirt in Pittsburgh when we seen the game.

Where are you wrenching?

me thinks I was replacing the EGR Cooler seals in the Riverside Municipal Campground in Smithers BC. At least that is where I think it was, amazing but true fact, those EGR seal rings are $2.48 USD at any authorized Cummins Distributor in the USA but they are $38 each Canadian dollars in Smithers BC at their Frontier Ram Dealer and I was glad they had them.

me thinks I was replacing the EGR Cooler seals in the Riverside Municipal Campground in Smithers BC. At least that is where I think it was, amazing but true fact, those EGR seal rings are $2.48 USD at any authorized Cummins Distributor in the USA but they are $38 each Canadian dollars in Smithers BC at their Frontier Ram Dealer and I was glad they had them.

Between this and road debris, you’re having to work too hard. 🤔
😉
Cheers! 🍻

My MIL snapped this photo and sent it to me. To set it up, he grabbed his juice bottle and then came to me to be picked up. As soon as I picked him up, he says, “Mower?”.
I looked at my wife and daughter and said, “I guess we’re riding the mower”.
He said, “yes.”
Off we went. (No blades turned on of course, just putting around)
This kid wants to ride on everything,…mowers, my neighbors golf cart, his electric Jeep, you name it.

9D42E4C9-5DB1-4C65-A816-DC51A47F8FBA.jpg

My MIL snapped this photo and sent it to me. To set it up, he grabbed his juice bottle and then came to me to be picked up. As soon as I picked him up, he says, “Mower?”.
He said, “yes.”
This kid wants to ride on everything,…mowers, my neighbors golf cart, his electric Jeep, you name it.

View attachment 179104
Beautiful😍😍

He said, “yes.”

View attachment 179104
It's great that you get to hang out with each other all the time.

He said, “yes.”

View attachment 179104
He looks about my son’s age, and he’s the same way!

Back