North Korea just shot a missile over Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: chrisri
Actually the "West" were our friends.

Only on paper......Tito knew how to roll just to get help from both sides
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: cjcride
FATSO is like an aggressive pit-bull PUPPY on a leash being held by China.

Fixed it for you.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
Originally Posted By: cjcride
FATSO is like an aggressive pit-bull PUPPY on a leash being held by China.

Fixed it for you.

Thank You

The USA is between a rock and a hard place with N.Korea. Has been for 65 years, and N.Korea knows it. It's all up to China, as how far this will go. Something to think about when we're contemplating our next retail purchase.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
The USA is between a rock and a hard place with N.Korea. Has been for 65 years, and N.Korea knows it. It's all up to China, as how far this will go. Something to think about when we're contemplating our next retail purchase.

I don't really see why N. Korea would actually attack the US, unless the leadership has some sort of death wish? How could they win/survive after an attack and what would they gain?

Originally Posted By: IndyIan

I don't really see why N. Korea would actually attack the US, unless the leadership has some sort of death wish? How could they win/survive after an attack and what would they gain?

I wasn't implying N.Korea would attack the US proper, though they and their dear leader seem close to being able to do so. They would almost certainly attack S.Korea, and with US troops at the DMZ would certainly drag the USA into a devastating war with S.Korea and the USA as allies. Hopefully China will jerk the dear leaders chain before that happens.

That's what our media and government tell us constantly for 65 years.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
Japan is the one that's all worked up and wanting to fight. Japan is itching to go nuclear on North Korea. I am thinking this is why little countries really shouldn't have nuclear weapons.
I say if Japan wants North Korea let Japan go pick a fight with North Korea if North Korea decides to start shelling South Korea because of Japan where are troops are then that would be bad for North Korea. I am pretty confident they could silence that artillery really fast with what the United States has. China is definitely stirring the pot which is stupid because we have quite a credit card bill with them that we could just blow off and they couldn't do anything about it.

I think the picking of a fight has already been done multiple times by N. Korea, sooner or later some country is going to respond...

Originally Posted By: madRiver
Originally Posted By: dave1251
The United States is not the catalyst nor is it the cause of the world's provlems.

LOL. Explain Iraq and the destabilization of country.

Easy, Saddam Hussain...

Why don't we just send our Navy seals in to N. Korea and take out the goofy haircut nut job? They could easily get in and out undetected and no one would ever know who took him out...

Last edited:
After the Iraq surge the country was well on it's way to becoming a functioning democratic government in the middle east...then the withdrawal of all American troops in the next 18 months was announced. The cockroaches scurried away only to reenergize and come back stronger than ever after the American troops left.

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Originally Posted By: chrisri
Actually the "West" were our friends.

Only on paper......Tito knew how to roll just to get help from both sides
wink.gif

Yes he was great diplomat and East was great market for our products and services. So was middle East. We built factories, infrastructures, provided schooling for, then, secular states in the middle East that were under Soviet influence. My uncle helped building then very modern Skoda factory in Mlada Boleslava in Czechoslovakia. There was where he met my aunt. They had massive problems with here changing country. You couldn't just leave Soviet controlled Czechoslovakia.
Anyway in the early years after the war Soviet invasion was real danger and at that time America stood by us. After Stalin they (Soviets)did loosen up, at that time we started trading. Doing business is one thing, being friends completely different.

Last edited:

There are zero chances they would engage on U.S. or allies, their regime knows that would be death sentence for them. But also they do not plan to import democracy from U.S. and some nuclear mussels will help with that. China has to act if things escalate any further.

They're firing missiles near Japan because Japan has no realistic response as they are a Defence Force devoid of offensive strike capability...

There are rumors that South Korea is preparing (long term) plans for a decapitation strike on Kimdumson and a quick war to overwhelm the North in future tensions and just getting it over with...

They are firing missiles because they are manipulating the markets to make a few quick bucks. Nothing more, nothing less. I think this is actually known by all sides as the least damaging option for them.

Remember, >50% of USD are circulating across the world as reserve currency, and almost all commodities are traded in USD. China, Japan, and S Korea together hold a majority of this foreign USD. If we preemptively strike NK just because they can preemptively strike US, then the whole world economy can collapse.

BTW, Saddam and Qaddafi was taken out because he want to establish oil trade in gold pegged currency instead of USD. That's a death sentence right there.

Last edited:
I predict our government will eventually give up on North Korea the same way they gave up on Iran and just let them have the nukes.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I predict our government will eventually give up on North Korea the same way they gave up on Iran and just let them have the nukes.

I doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back