New Wrangler Jeans

Got a pair today direct from Wrangler. I ordered a unique size at 37" waist. I wear 36 but figured for outside work 37 would be the bomb.. it is...(getting up and down frequently)
Made where? Nicaragua!!!! 🤔
I order Wrangler cargo pants - they are made in Bangladesh - Well, it's not China ...

Are any jeans still made in America? I buy about ten pairs of Rustler jeans a year for work.......12 dollars a pair at wally world. I thought the label said the origin was Pakistan or Turkey. Decent work pants too.
Yes, there are still jeans that are made in America. Round House makes jeans and overalls in America,

I use to wear 32X34 because it was the smallest size to find locally, dry to shrink and wore a belt. I have narrow hips, ordered these and need no stinking belt. I wear shorts this time of year. I showed this pic once.

View attachment 164225
I’ve gotten Levi’s from Amazon when I see a price drop. No lie I think $23-$27??!! 559 I want to say. But one thing I’ve noticed it’s likely the pre wash process or something. Pair after pair fails first at the belt loops. Seems quality is gone…

Levi's were always tight in the legs for me.
Their button fly jeans are classic but I was always with those who'd avoid "bling near your thing".
And what did 'good girls' say about gals who wore those button fly jeans in your neck of the woods?

Lee jeans for the "fit win".

i miss the Wrangler Anglers made wherever from ring spun denim with stretchy sections in the waistband, no belt until they get "tired" always long wearing for a thinner comfortable fabric + a bit loose for easy movement!! i keep looking but usually only VERY large sizes can be found!

"Now see here, young @Zee09, it seems to me you spelt "genes" wrong. Now as far as Wrangler genes, you have to go back to the Second World War, when the American military needed a small durable general purpose vehicle, or 'GP' vehicle. Willys came up with one, and the rest is history, and of course I don't need to tell you how the name Jeep came to be. So I'd say that in looking back for a modern Wrangler's genes, you need to look back 80-some years."

Every workplace has someone like this, who will misunderstand and then give you a tedious response to a question you didn't ask. :sneaky:

In the past I have found that Wrangler's made in Central American and Island produced, run larger than the ones from India or Pakistan. I'm sure it's just the difference in the last being used.

In the past I have found that Wrangler's made in Central American and Island produced, run larger than the ones from India or Pakistan. I'm sure it's just the difference in the last being used.
I believe that...I bought a few shirts made in Pakistan from a truck stop for yard work. 4x large after one washing they were neck scarves instead... 😂

No as they still fit very nice, and I'd rather have them grow a hair than shrivel up.
Plus, once you order directly, they start sending you offers of 30% off and points and one pair gets free shipping.
So it ends up cheaper than WalMart if you want more then one pair?
At least with Walmart if you don't like the fit you can easily return.

So it ends up cheaper than WalMart if you want more then one pair?
At least with Walmart if you don't like the fit you can easily return.
I couldn't find these at Walmart or Amazon, and it wasn't about the cheapest economic purchase.
Once in a while you can get the stretch version W jeans at $15 at wallys.

Back