New Wrangler Jeans

I haven’t bought Wrangler in at least 4 or 5 years ever since I started wearing Rural King jeans they are cheap and last a long time lol. I wear a 36x30 which they are usually out of haha. Never tried 37. I can usually squeeze into a 35 though. I am not sure where the pairs of Wranglers I have were made.

I use to wear 32X34 because it was the smallest size to find locally, dry to shrink and wore a belt. I have narrow hips, ordered these and need no stinking belt. I wear shorts this time of year. I showed this pic once.

IMG_3766.JPG

Are any jeans still made in America? I buy about ten pairs of Rustler jeans a year for work.......12 dollars a pair at wally world. I thought the label said the origin was Pakistan or Turkey. Decent work pants too.

Are any jeans still made in America? I buy about ten pairs of Rustler jeans a year for work.......12 dollars a pair at wally world. I thought the label said the origin was Pakistan or Turkey. Decent work pants too.
Here's a source list form USA Love List for men's jeans made in USA

Denim is pretty easy to be found made in the US, perhaps not much of the material (such as Kuroki Mills in Japan) but many designer denim (raw selvedge) is sewn here. There are only a few places that sell "regular" denim jeans.
Texas Jeans
Round House
Diamond Gusset - these are the ones I wear & usually buy when on sale around Black Friday
Origin
Dearborn Denim
Kimes Ranch
They can get sure enough expensive like most things
Todd Shelton
James Jeans
LC King
Blue Delta Jeans
American Giant
3sixteen
Shockoe Atelier
Bullet Blues
Schott
Raleigh Denim Workshop
Left Field NYC
Gustin Store
Tellason
Taylor Stitch (but only a couple pair)

I haven’t bought Wrangler in at least 4 or 5 years ever since I started wearing Rural King jeans they are cheap and last a long time lol. I wear a 36x30 which they are usually out of haha. Never tried 37. I can usually squeeze into a 35 though. I am not sure where the pairs of Wranglers I have were made.
Just get a 40 wide with elastic in the waist. You can always hold them up with suspenders if needed. No need to unbutton every time you sit down. 👍

My German liason Klaus insisted that German Mustang jeans were the best. We have been calling him Mustang Sally at the office ever since. That is his new codename.

I’ve been wearing Costcos Kirkland jeans for years. I once laid a pair next to a pair of Wranglers and compared every aspect. They were identical. They were 12.99 but I haven’t bought any in a while. At one point they were made in China. Their sales went down. I quit buying them and sent them a complaint email. For some time now they have been made in South and Central America .

Got a pair today direct from Wrangler. I ordered a unique size at 37" waist. I wear 36 but figured for outside work 37 would be the bomb.. it is...(getting up and down frequently)
Made where? Nicaragua!!!! 🤔
Knowing that, I might wash them twice before wearing.

I wear the Wrangler Rugged Wear with the elastic waist band, man those things are comfortable. They stretch when you bend over, and have extra belt loops.

Back