New, to us, 2017 Impala Premier with leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 row set was $360 with tax … but with light tan carpet … my reply was “yes Ma’am” will order …

++++ … And have received lots of thumbs ups in reviews/rankings …

Drove a rental for a week (V6) and really enjoyed it …

Originally Posted By: 4WD
3 row set was $360 with tax … but with light tan carpet … my reply was “yes Ma’am” will order …

That's a pretty good deal.
cheers3.gif

Mctmatt, no time like the present I always say. It was another beauty day out here today so I decided to tackle washing/waxing my truck as well.
It was a lousy summer here with tons of rain, wind, cool temps, etc, then throw in life's regular duties like work and the like, it didn't leave me any time to get around to it this past summer.

Needless to say, after doing my wife's car yesterday and my truck today, by hand, I am glad these tasks are off the list until the spring/summer!
tired.gif

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Nice … but don’t forget the firewood …
wink.gif

Woodpile is all done, 4WD. I got a little carried away, twice, this year however.
grin.gif

Just some pics after it's first wash/dry since I waxed it last. Truthfully, I am curious how these phone pics turned out? I normally try to use a regular camera but it has been getting less and less use lately it seems.

Another full clean up inside and out. Long day doing other things around the house so when I was was finished it was getting late and I was bushed. I have purchased 2 cans of Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish, which are sitting on my workbench but since I haven't used the product yet, I completely forgot to use it again last night!!
blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back