New Ineos Grenadier

I just saw one of these at my local home depot parking lot last week. They look like an old school Range Rover Defender. I remember when they were talking about them, and the initial report was manual and automatic transmission options including diesel and gas engines. Looks like they're only I-6 or V-8 gas no manual or diesel engine options. It's really amazing that a small independent company can actually get a new vehicle out the door with all of the epa, and crash certifications. It looks like they are using I-6 and V-8's from BMW. This is one of the big things that killed off Elio. When Paul Elio said that they were going to engineer a brand new engine from the ground up I knew they were doomed.
20240427_095105.jpg

We need all the options we can get & happy to see it actually in the wild. Looks slick! And Jeep competition.

I like it a lot. But I'll still take an FJ Cruiser over it though... 4.0L, 6MT, 4x4, that's where it's at... But I do love the looks of the INEOS. Seems like others are following its lead on the squared aesthetics.

1000019110.jpg
1000019109.jpg

I like it a lot. But I'll still take an FJ Cruiser over it though... 4.0L, 6MT, 4x4, that's where it's at... But I do love the looks of the INEOS. Seems like others are following its lead on the squared aesthetics.

View attachment 217967View attachment 217968
With the I-6 engine I bet with a little work you could swap the manual transmission from the new Toyota Supra, M3/M4 or upcoming BMW Z4.

Back