NAPA full synthetic 0w-20 six gallon boxes

NAPA is running a 20% discount if you buy $125 or more with code SUMMER20. Different stores price things differently but the Frankfort, KY has the six gallon boxes of NAPA full synthetic for $123 so I added a bottle of gear oil. Final price for a box was $99.

I’ve been using this oil in my two best vehicles for about the past five years since catching cases of quarts on sale but this is an even better bargain. This oil is made by Valvoline and gave a very solid 5k UOA in my Mazda. https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/napa-0w-20-uoa-mazda6-2-5l-5000-miles.316075/

Last edited:
I would not trade a small savings for a known good performer in my vehicle.
Those engines trend low so about every sp 0w-20 will perform good and some on here would call a uoa next to worthless but I'm not one of them. Stock up on that napa.

30.99 for (2) 5qt jugs at my local costco.

Some walmarts still have 12qt m1 boxes for 40-50 as well.

If you only have a Napa and do not have a Walmart close by this is a pretty decent deal on bulk 0w20. I played around a bit myself with recent Napa coupons over labor day but couldnt quite exceed what other competitors already have priced at.

If you only have a Napa and do not have a Walmart close by this is a pretty decent deal on bulk 0w20. I played around a bit myself with recent Napa coupons over labor day but couldnt quite exceed what other competitors already have priced at.
yeah, I suppose Napa is in more places than a Walmart, maybe not. In my case there are 3 Walmart's in the same driving radius as the one Napa. You know what I find funny is the local chain honey doo auto parts store's like the Zone and Advanced are so overpriced for lubricants compared to the local Walmart I wonder how they stay in business. I get auto zone and advanced ads in my email all the time, today was no exception.. For instance they have diesel oil specials in their ad today, 2.5 gallons of Mobil Delvac were offered at a clearance price of 49 dollars, whereas I bought the same thing at Walmart a couple weeks ago for 35 dollars.. https://www.autozone.com/motor-oil-and-transmission-fluid/engine-oil

yeah, I suppose Napa is in more places than a Walmart, maybe not. In my case there are 3 Walmart's in the same driving radius as the one Napa. You know what I find funny is the local chain honey doo auto parts store's like the Zone and Advanced are so overpriced for lubricants compared to the local Walmart I wonder how they stay in business. I get auto zone and advanced ads in my email all the time, today was no exception.. For instance they have diesel oil specials in their ad today, 2.5 gallons of Mobil Delvac were offered at a clearance price of 49 dollars, whereas I bought the same thing at Walmart a couple weeks ago for 35 dollars.. https://www.autozone.com/motor-oil-and-transmission-fluid/engine-oil
And the “auto parts” stores won’t price match Walmart!

walmart has supertech "10000mile" cheaper.
Wouldnt doubt its the same oil but if not the napa stuff is pretty low budget house brand anyway.

$45.98 for 12qts(3gal) which to me is a plus 6gal box is abit much. esp after its half empty but still sitting there taking up room
1694646536585.png

At my local NAPA, the 20% off sale applies to 0w-20, 5w-20 and 5w-30 full synthetic. If my stash was low, I'd load up on some for sure.
Local store prices vary. My regular local price for the box is $125, minus the 20% discount, comes out to $4.17 a quart for full synthetic blended by Valvoline. Excluding clearance sales like the ones for RGT and Carquest oils, I don't see anything this good that's cheaper than this.

Last edited:
For $20.65/5qt jug of QSFS UP, I'd pass. Just more convenient to get a jug than a 6g box

Quaker State Ultimate Protection Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil, 5 Quart https://www.walmart.com/ip/1671100541
OP needs 0w20. Does the Ultimate come in 0w20?

If one can't find a great price in stores, then buy your oil from Walmart.com (online).
A $35 purchase gets you free delivery to your door.

Back