10-Qt Kirkland Signature Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30 $31.99 Delivered

Usually goes on sale for $40CAD in store once or twice a year. I picked up 6 or 7 cases over the summer last time. $50CAD is the usual in store price in Canada.
I'll keep an eye out for that sale but the last two times I checked it was $60 CAD.

I am debating whether to renew my Costco membership, or not. This tempts me to do it. What is it, $120 bucks?
The $120 membership gives you a 2% rebate while the $60 one does not. Apparently you can cancel your membership, even after shopping, and get your money back.

I'll keep an eye out for that sale but the last two times I checked it was $60 CAD.
Interesting, I wonder if it’s a regional thing, this was in alberta. I’ll have to check the price next time I‘m there.

Keep in mind you don’t need a membership at Costco if you shop with Costco gift card. The catch is that you need to know someone with a membership to buy them first. I also believe you can shop online without membership and pay a 5 % fee on top.

Keep in mind you don’t need a membership at Costco if you shop with Costco gift card. The catch is that you need to know someone with a membership to buy them first. I also believe you can shop online without membership and pay a 5 % fee on top.
But you can´t buy gas without a membership....well, maybe with a gift card, but I never tried that and it would be a bit of a hassle for the savings.

Thanks OP for posting this. They built a new Costco here in my town so my wife renewed our membership. We bought one box of the 0W20 yesterday. Both of our cars are due for oil change now so this is a good deal. I like how it says right on the bottle the oil is made by Warren. No more guessing or wondering where it came from.

Regular price in Alberta
IMG_4359.jpeg

Thank you. Picking me up some 0W20 tonight. Just gave my 11 jugs of M1 I got from Wally internet deal to the local BYOP mechanic. He is the cheapest and you bring your own parts but it is always drop off at his house so very time consuming and I use him for repairs instead of maintenance

Oooking fir some Penz Ultra deals now.

See the post from today re: amazon for PUP

Back